Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
I didn't know it was even possible to get gastro twice in two weeks, but here we are lol. Might be on and off a bit today
Go for a swim in a public pool and make the hattrick.

since he refuses to reply Topkent picks Luke Parker schmuttt

Curious on thought on my Blicavs pick. Big reach in some ways but I really liked the flexibility of basically playing anywhere on the ground.
Won't be my #1 ruck.

Curious on thought on my Blicavs pick. Big reach in some ways but I really liked the flexibility of basically playing anywhere on the ground.
8z0ngn.jpg

I considered him a few picks ago but he is a hard player to rate IMO. The versatility is obviously very good if you have picked guys who aren’t very flexible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But seriously , it's fine. Don't hate it. I think we are in the range now where there aren't going to be many slam dunk fantastic picks. It's just a matter of filling out your team.

But seriously , it's fine. Don't hate it. I think we are in the range now where there aren't going to be many slam dunk fantastic picks.
I actually reckon Blicavs gets underrated a bit. All-Australian, 2x B&F.

There are a lot of players left who I think are better footballers, but I really like Blicavs' ability to play anywhere, including as second ruck (without needing to select two conventional rucks, which has other issues).

He's ****ing great. Runs a ton and does it both ways. Dad is a ****ing champion bloke too.
Only reason I think I dont rate him as high as I should is coz hes pretty much everything I hate about today's game where running is just about more important than skills or toughness. Thats more on me than Blicavs.

Only reason I think I dont rate him as high as I should is coz hes pretty much everything I hate about today's game where running is just about more important than skills or toughness. Thats more on me than Blicavs.
Yeah it's a function of blokes not staying put in their zone. A giant ANB is ****ing valuable though

Joel Corey pick was fantastic though Les, here are some things that rhyme with Corey...

572854.jpg

Nah **** see I'm with the Richmond people theres some sort of conspiracy here. Maxfield and Kelly must be like those ****ing stones that big ugly campaigner wears that destroys the universe

Ead all of yas cept rude who fought the good fight but was unfortunately woked whole

Rough idea for team sheets using some of my players - yay or nay? Super quick + simple so happy to make it a bit more interesting

Fantasy Draft Teams (1).png

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back