Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Lots of options here, time for a fun pick. Gimmie the lizard Nick Blakey.

Heaps of really good players around still. Reckon Rohan Smith was a great get at that range.

Another thing we COULD do after initial voting etc., is a short trade period.
I was thinking the same thing. Allows for a little bit of strategy in taking extra players in one position to bargain with.

Need at least one Dee: Brad Green

Dory_77 it's go time!

It's not a bad idea, but how it would work in practice is another thing as there's no picks to exchange, and it'd have to be a one-for-one/two-for-two trade so that everybody still has 22. Open to it, but not entirely sure how it'd work (and I need time to do all these team sheets haha)

I'm open to this with some limitations. Otherwise it opens up a lot of alliances and pre-trading which feels a bit against the spirit of the game

**** trading. You had your chance to build a sensible team campaigner
It makes sense now why Les was asking around to get some feedback on the Blicavs selection, he regrets it. You're going to be offered Blicavs coz you said he's great.

You're a cunning fox Les but I see all. :cautiousv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BUT I WANTED JEFF FARMER

This week was a very rare Thursday where I wasn't munted at after work drinks. If this thing is still running next week I'll be picking David Cockatoo Collins just to spite Friday me.

Drunk me is a spiteful campaigner who doesn't get along with sober me.

This week was a very rare Thursday where I wasn't munted at after work drinks. If this thing is still running next week I'll be picking David Cockatoo Collins just to spite Friday me.

Drunk me is a spiteful campaigner who doesn't get along with sober me.
I'm like a pick or two away from just picking guys I loved now that probably a lot of people haven't heard of. You can jam your player awards and shit on your pretty graphics of each team up your ass Scythe94 . A lot of my guys are going to have none with just a "trust me bro, he was really good" underneath their name.

You don't need to justify picking James Magner.

I'm like a pick or two away from just picking guys I loved now that probably a lot of people haven't heard of. You can jam your player awards and shit on your pretty graphics of each team up your ass Scythe94 . A lot of my guys are going to have none with just a "trust me bro, he was really good" underneath their name.
Give me less All Australians and Premiership Players and more Rising Star nominees, Fox Footy Longest Kick winners, and Cleo Magazine Hottest Studs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back