Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Brett Burton
Easy

presskit_ss_bio_bigbird.png

Throwing up Josh carr and Stewart Dew but I like Angus Brayshaw more.

My reception is in and out please tag the right person next pleas someone!

I rate Angus' third quarter over an overweight Dew's cameo fwiw. Amazing stuff I still get teary watching it.
Dew dated Nikki Visser though, gotta count for something

7710841224_5b99f2bd84_b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooft. He must’ve eaten a biscuit every time he fed the geese thinking about her.
He did very well with the ladies back in the day for some reason. Pulled a couple of other decent women of that time.

FYI I'm adding David King to my list of players who won't make my team on account of floggyness.
It’s funny isn’t it? If Scythe94 wasnt so woke and we could pick players who debuted before the 90s I’d have Gary Ablett Sr a degenerate, junkie and shit father and Wayne Carey a domestic violence perpetrating pig at the top of my draft list. But fat, burbling laptop wielding w***ers is where I draw my line. A man’s got to have a code I guess.

Bastard A11dAtP0w3R took Camporeale, so imma have Nick Haynes as my 3rd KPD

Crimson Azure

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back