Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Wells

Daniel Wells
Well, that was one of my two options.

Lots of good small forwards about, so give me the guy that went head-to-head with—and beat—a lot of them for more than a decade: Nick Smith of the Sydney variety.

Theseventhhamster

Never thought much of him as a player but he always seemed a nice fella. I enjoyed when they were taking the piss out of him on Triple M for being a stingy bastard. Apparently he used to eat chocolate from the minibar on road trips and would then go to the supermarket to replace what he had eaten to save a few bucks when he was probably on about $600k per year.
I always do this.
Clean out the coffee/tea/sugar packs as well. Always.

Great pick, Swans version of Jetta.
Well, that was one of my two options.

Lots of good small forwards about, so give me the guy that went head-to-head with—and beat—a lot of them for more than a decade: Nick Smith of the Sydney variety.

Theseventhhamster

LIAM JURRAH

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back