Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Thats it, you people have stood in my way long enough, im selecting the best special comments commentator of all time, Jobe Watson (forgot all about him til 5 mins ago tbh)

Slight reshuffle with the team Scythe. Daicos to HBF, Kerr to rover, Watson to centre.

Demon Attack
Done 👍

Taking juiced up players now, nice.
He already has Hibbo. Not long until ADP is having Caroline Wilson articles written about him.

Yeah, Hibbo was banned also. If I could draft Steve Dank and Dean Robinson I would.
Think they started manufacturing in 90' not 91' so you're shit out of luck on that one

Think they started manufacturing in 90' not 91' so you're shit out of luck on that one
Pretty sure the whole Essendon team was juiced up in 2000, so were a few Dees players at the time.

MORE CONTEST DEFENCE :madv1:

Dane Rampe
Pick 37, 2013 rookie draft
1x flag
1x B&F

Tadgh Kennelly
Pick 9, 1999 rookie draft
1x flag

A11dAtP0w3R

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They wingers went yesterday and now today it's the ruck scramble.

Unless you have Dean Cox :love:

Thought Primus got taken.

Not much separating Shaun Rehn and Todd Goldstein but I prefer Todd. thanks Scythe!

Dory_77
Matt and his brother Luke were in my swimming club when we were kids. Great guys. Always had a soft spot for him.

I should pick Rhett Biglands just so he has to relive this

I should pick Rhett Biglands just so he has to relive this

God how much better was the commentary
" You've got a responsibility to yourself to be aware of what's around you and who's coming"

Love wallsy

I wish Byron and Roo had lined each other up from 20ms apart at one stage, would have been very interested in seeing the outcome.
Thats how they made that atom crushing machine in Switzerland

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back