Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
God how much better was the commentary
" You've got a responsibility to yourself to be aware of what's around you and who's coming"

Love wallsy
Doesn't even makes sense, Biglands tried to take out Choppy and ****ing lost. Forgot about that one, what a ripper!

How dare you bad mouth wallsy, have a run in the ruck campaigner
Got put there in one of my first ever games when I got suckered into playing 18s. (was a basketballer) Weighed ****ing 63kg! I did not enjoy my run in the ruck Wallsy

I wish Byron and Roo had lined each other up from 20ms apart at one stage, would have been very interested in seeing the outcome.
Honestly though both probably booking in shoulder recos for life. I think Pickett maybe edges him but complete guess. Think Pickett's ability to accelerate maybe gives him the edge

Honestly though both probably booking in shoulder recos for life. I think Pickett maybe edges him but complete guess. Think Pickett's ability to accelerate maybe gives him the edge
Double KO is my guess.

Viney vs Hurn a few years back was as good as it gets in modernish footy. Viney's revenge hit was lucky to get away with then and would probably be jail this year lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greg Staffords your man
Stafford had some great skills for a ruck honestly, bit of poor man's Cox about him. Remember him being a really nice opposite foot kick who could hit some lace out passes.

I'll take Callan Ward as a bench mid.

Crimson Azure

Stafford had some great skills for a ruck honestly, bit of poor man's Cox about him. Remember him being a really nice opposite foot kick who could hit some lace out passes.
I really loved that swans 96 team. With Roosy Creswell and Lockett ineligible for this as well.

Matthew Whelan please. One of the GOAT tacklers, perfect back pocket for my squad.

Matthew Whelan please. One of the GOAT tacklers, perfect back pocket for my squad.
I think youre in front (?) with 4 Dees players drafted for the demonland badge awarded to the biggest dees nuffy.

I think youre in front (?) with 4 Dees players drafted for the demonland badge awarded to the biggest dees nuffy.
Reckon I can get to 6 by the time bench is wrapped up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back