Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Andrew Mackie for my other back flank. 280 games, three flags and an AA. Another from that Geelong era who got less hype, but was rock solid.

Bluelegs

Andrew Mackie for my other back flank. 280 games, three flags and an AA. Another from that Geelong era who got less hype, but was rock solid.

Bluelegs
Was on my list

If anyone still needs a wing mainboard second round pick jack crisp is still available

I do need a winger but Crisp might overshadow the rest of my team with his brilliance and bravado.

So I'll take Tommy Papley to finish off my forwardline thanks Dancing Potato

I do need a winger but Crisp might overshadow the rest of my team with his brilliance and bravado.

So I'll take Tommy Papley to finish off my forwardline thanks Dancing Potato
Was on my list but down the bottom coz too current

Rory Laird to relive his glory days as a small defender thanks.

Johnny Karate

Rory Laird to relive his glory days as a small defender thanks.

Johnny Karate
Glad you clarified, because christ he's ordinary as a mid. Crows board hate for Laird almost surpasses Dees board hate for Clarry.

Was handy in defence though.

Brett Montgomery on a HBF pls schmuttt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toump has 4 also, man what an exciting finish this is going to be.
That's restraint.
Was throwing up Dog Jackson with my last pick, fantastic bench player imo.

Bluelegs
I always get Andrew Mackay and Andrew Mackie confused. Shame, my backline would have looked funny with both of them.

Noticed a few mention they are filling their on field positions before the bench. I've already selected two of my bench for what I hope is team balance, anyone else doing the same?

It might change depending who's available though.

Noticed a few mention they are filling their on field positions before the bench. I've already selected two of my bench for what I hope is team balance, anyone else doing the same?

It might change depending who's available though.
I picked Westhoff deliberately for my bench, but that's all for me so far.

My idea with Mundy was to play him off the bench , rotate him in and out of the midfield then send him forward late if I need a clutch goal.
Will be great against whoever has the most Tiges in their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back