Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Yeah, agree with this. Still finding it hard as I want a lot of players still.

Maybe we should also choose our reserves. :eyes:
You WILL have a busy week next week.

Another player for me that was named AA at both ends of the ground. As long as my team doesn't have to play in a Grand Final, he'll be right. Handy highlight reel, too.

'Neon' Leon Davis.

Theseventhhamster

Worth a melt, regardless.
All these players left and Dancing Potato chooses to be salty

7e4.jpg

Another player for me that was named AA at both ends of the ground. As long as my team doesn't have to play in a Grand Final, he'll be right. Handy highlight reel, too.

'Neon' Leon Davis.

Theseventhhamster

Nice. This is who I considered with Lappin - even wrote out Davis' name before changing my mind. As expected, didn't last long - nice pick.

My current starting 18:
B: Waters - Michael - Bassett
HB: Montgomery - Koutoufides - Smith
C: Thomas - Hannebery - Power
HF: Hird - Roughead - Akermanis
F: Medhurst - S Rocca - Gunston
R: Everitt - Beams - T Edwards
Have updated your team sheet to reflect this

Nice. This is who I considered with Lappin - even wrote out Davis' name before changing my mind. As expected, didn't last long - nice pick.
Sorry about the big m*lt.

My current starting 18:
B: Waters - Michael - Bassett
HB: Montgomery - Koutoufides - Smith
C: Thomas - Hannebery - Power
HF: Hird - Roughead - Akermanis
F: Medhurst - S Rocca - Gunston
R: Everitt - Beams - T Edwards
Couldn't really get a better HFF duo.

My midfield (Black, Buckley, Bartel) is obviously the main selling point for my team, but I'm really happy with my forward line considering I didn't invest too many early picks into it.

HF: Cyril Rioli - Michael O'Loughlin - Rohan Smith
FF: Russell Robertson - Tom Hawkins - Leon Davis

Good mix of marking and crumbing power, speed and ability to go up the ground and create scoring chains. All are matchup nightmares in their own right.

My midfield (Black, Buckley, Bartel) is obviously the main selling point for my team, but I'm really happy with my forward line considering I didn't invest too many early picks into it.

HF: Cyril Rioli - Michael O'Loughlin - Rohan Smith
FF: Russell Robertson - Tom Hawkins - Leon Davis

Good mix of marking and crumbing power, speed and ability to go up the ground and create scoring chains. All are matchup nightmares in their own right.
Very well balanced. Very good.

EDIT: Westhoff floating through, too, if needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Micky O at CHF is bit of a stretch, think hes more a forward pocket third taller, but having said that Scythe's team is really good and thats a bit of a nitpick.

Micky O at CHF is bit of a stretch, think hes more a forward pocket third taller, but having said that Scythe's team is really good and thats a bit of a nitpick.
Yeah, wanted to go a bit more mobile. That being said, I have Westhoff on the bench as a utility, so could always chuck him up forward if I needed more height

Definitely like O'Loughlin as the third tall usually, but think it depends how you're structured a bit. Robertson and O'Loughlin are sort of both third talls(ish) in a way, but combined I think they could cover the 2nd/3rd forward positions pretty well.

Could always chuck a small on the bench for the Hoff if people think it looks better. With the kicking skills of my mids though, I was hoping that contested marking/height wouldn't be required too often ;)

Could always chuck a small on the bench for the Hoff if people think it looks better. With the kicking skills of my mids though, I was hoping that contested marking/height wouldn't be required too often ;)
Nah I like it how it is. Westhoff is a good and versatile bench option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back