Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Kieren Jack

Funny time for picks.

Players like Jack Macrae with three All-Australian's being ignored for one-season wonders.
Feel free to take him 🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny time for picks.

Players like Jack Macrae with three All-Australian's being ignored for one-season wonders.
If he took performance enhancing drugs and did special comments on channel 7 I might be interested but as it stands, pass.

As hilarious as it is, in the spirit of the game let's try to refrain from discussing the options so openly.

We're down to the pointy end and it's easy for people to struggle to think of picks. Keeps it interesting.
1225907.jpg

As hilarious as it is, in the spirit of the game let's try to refrain from discussing the options so openly.

We're down to the pointy end and it's easy for people to struggle to think of picks. Keeps it interesting.
I was trying to do more thinking and Less whining.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back