Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
serious arnold schwarzenegger GIF

Give me 5.

Going out a bit here.

1996 Mitchell medallist: Martin Pike

Gonna start building the graphics for everyone's teams now (considering most on-field spots have been filled and it'll take a bit of time to do).

Can you all take a look and let me know if you want any changes made to where your players are listed on-field?

Bluelegs Johnny Karate Young Redleg Headless Topkent A11dAtP0w3R Crimson Azure Dancing Potato Demon Attack Theseventhhamster Dory_77 schmuttt Toump Ass
Mind if I let you know after my next pair of picks? Will impact positions, I think - but should have a pretty clear idea after those two.

Mind if I let you know after my next pair of picks? Will impact positions, I think - but should have a pretty clear idea after those two.
Yeah no stress

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same please

Can you all take a look and let me know if you want any changes made to where your players are listed on-field?
Angus too good for the bench mate. Chuck him opposite Errol please.

Jackovich to CHF.

Looking at my team, I’m shattered that I picked a current player in Jack Gunston and a former Melbourne player in Nathan Bassett. Absolute woke nuffy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back