Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

I need a 3rd tall forward, gimme Scott Welsh, 4x leading goal kicker for the Crows

Demon Attack

DA not round since 3:49pm

oh boy dunk GIF

Wasn't on my radar till this arvo.
Just when you were talking about players that would be completely off people's radars (and the fact that you had a few forward spots to fill) made me think that's where you were going

Just when you were talking about players that would be completely off people's radars (and the fact that you had a few forward spots to fill) made me think that's where you were going
Trent Hentschel still available.

I decided to pass them over for the next two picks, no need to take them now coz I doubt they get drafted by someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at my team, I’m shattered that I picked a current player in Jack Gunston and a former Melbourne player in Nathan Bassett. Absolute woke nuffy.
I'm comfortable with mine and ensured zero wokeness the moment I drafter Pike. In fact my team might get cancelled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back