Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
In all honesty, imagine Watts' disposal in a team like this where he could probably just float. 😍
Time to start a thread on the main board - Jack Watts Could He Be the GOAT?

I'll take Melbourne runner legend Shannon Byrnes for my second FP

Crimson Azure

Lewis Jetta

If he's taken Ed Langdon as I'm out for the day.

Theseventhhamster

I'll take Melbourne runner legend Shannon Byrnes for my second FP
Love this dude, only because he was being sledged about Mark Neeld while playing for the Dees and he responded by telling his opponent that Neeld was a ****in' idiot that eveyone hated.

Scott Burns, underrated all-rounder. Perfect off the pine. Scythe94

Scott Burns, underrated all-rounder. Perfect off the pine. Scythe94
Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Continuing my team's theme of not picking super tall, lumbering players, give me one of the more athletic (and better kicking) rucks in recent memory, our very own Jeff White. AA + B&F.

Bluelegs

Continuing my team's theme of not picking super tall, lumbering players, give me one of the more athletic rucks in recent memory, our very own Jeff White.

Bluelegs

Much better player than selection number IMO but it's one of those things where the longer those without rucks go, the less important it is to select one.

Nice addition.

Sam Walsh on the other wing and my starting 18 is done

Dancing Potato

Much better player than selection number IMO but it's one of those things where the longer those without rucks go, the less important it is to select one.

Nice addition.
Yeah, I was pretty set on White from the beginning, just kept putting it off until I thought he'd be snapped up.

Something we could do to extend this seeing as it's actually funner than talking about shit club Melbourne is to take these teams and then vote on our best 22 since 1990.
Do it by back 6, middle 6 then front 6 etc same as when we do the pre season best 18
Anything to not have to talk about our boring campaigner of a club
Just thinking about this idea, I think Brownlow style voting would be good here.

FBHeath ShawHarris AndrewsJarred McVeigh
HBAndrew McLeodTrent CroadCorey Enright
CSam WalshJosh P KennedySteele Sidebottom
HFToby GreeneScott LucasDaniel Wells
FFBrett BurtonJeremy CameronTom Papley
RRNic NaitanuiAdam GoodesJoel Selwood

Pretty Happy with this as my setup. Just swapped JPK and Selwood around to be a pedant.

Only question is whether I have Wells or Vince starting at half forward. Very little between them but I like Wells' speed.

Love a bit of flexibility to start the bench selections, so give me Adam Hunter.

Johnny Karate

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back