Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
schmuttt hurry up and pick Duncan and Andrew Kellaway so I can make my pick

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF
I have been relegated to the main board. Top idea for a thread: Sydney: where are they at?
schmuttt hurry up and pick Duncan and Andrew Kellaway so I can make my pick
Fun fact: Andy Kellaway made AA in 2000. Therefore Andy Kellaway>Mal Michael.

I have been relegated to the main board. Top idea for a thread: Sydney: where are they at?

Fun fact: Andy Kellaway made AA in 2000. Therefore Andy Kellaway>Mal Michael.
I've always said the best way is the kella-way :shoutyoldman:

Has Jeremy Howe been picked?

I’ll take Michael Braun

Topkent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I literally text Rude my list and had stiffy second and then like 2 minutes ago had a feeling someone was gonna take him
It's almost 9.30pm. Why aren't you in bed?!

Headless had a player in mind and waited patiently through two full rounds of selections to take that player who was really quite necessary positionally to their team and it got all the way to Topkent's selection the very selection before and Topkent already had a full backline and also didn't really need the player and Topkent had them listed as their second selection but then changed their mind just before picking even though they probably should have been in bed and then they took Headless' player and Bart's working as a courier and just came back from Hong Kong.

1180946.jpg

Alright I guess give me five-time leading goal-kicker Ronnie Burns.

Young Redleg for the double.

Headless had a player in mind and waited patiently through two full rounds of selections to take that player who was really quite necessary positionally to their team and it got all the way to Topkent's selection the very selection before and Topkent already had a full backline and also didn't really need the player and Topkent had them listed as their second selection but then changed their mind just before picking even though they probably should have been in bed and then they took Headless' player and Bart's working as a courier and just came back from Hong Kong.

View attachment 2068369
Loudest I've laughed reading big footy

200w (4).gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back