Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Scythe94 can we have 23 selections so we can pick a sub?
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

I loved Ronnie. He used to have a bet on the horses at the pub down the road from me, would see him there a lot, real easy going guy who would have a chat with anyone. Then when you saw him out on the town pissed after a Cats game on a Saturday night he'd remember your name and come over for a drink with you like you were old pals. Deadset legend. Hope hes having a great life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't really watch much footy until the Paul Roos era, I think that's beginning to show a bit.
i've legitimately never heard of some of these dudes being picked now.

Maybe we should do a full squad, rookie list and academy each.
This draft is going to keep building up like Syncdoche, New York until we have a fully operational football league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back