Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
He has a double pick that went past the 3 hour limit, so he can take two anytime he likes now.
Yep - you'd think I would have remembered given all of my calendar reminders!

Ok my turn. Let me know if either of these picks have been taken.
266- Andrew Walker
267- Karl Amon
You're up next whoever's turn it is. I've completely lost track 😅

"Michael Braun" 100% in Toump Ass' best 22 of players selected in the Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp that he's never heard of.

Ah hell, Shane Edwards was my pick.

Sorry have been out, will make my pick when I'm home shortly

Need a swingman on the bench so come on down former Melbourne Assistant Coach - Leigh Brown

I was stunned to find out Leigh Brown played 246 games, absolutely stunned. I didnt think he made it to 150

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason I had completely forgot about his career at North and he played the most games for them out of his 3 clubs.
Very understated career. Bit like Pedo but very reliable.

Bit more versatility for my bench – couple of B&Fs and an AA (and honestly, should've achieved a bit more with his talent): Shaun Higgins

Theseventhhamster

Gimmie Travis Johnstone and the nuffy lead thank you

Any of these three available? Just going to take a look through the list.

Dale Morris
Sam Fisher - Him and Pike will run a muck.
Ted Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back