Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Reckon Rory could have been picked 50 spots ago. Couple more hanging around too, trying to force me to pick sensibly.
I class him like Callan Ward, love the way he plays.

Hey Headless what about Brent Grgic, Jordan McMahon, Sam Day, Ty Zantuck, Tom Boyd, Jonathan Hay, Brent Prismall, Brent Stanton

Daniel Giansiracusa
Pick 32, 1999
2x club leading goalkicker
steve buscemi people to kill GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If youre taking Dawson you need to change your mind. He shouldn't be going in this
Perfect bench player really, can play on any line. Anyway, he's one of 4-5 guys I've considered for my last two bench spots. AA (should've been twice) and B&F – there's been worse players picked than him

Perfect bench player really, can play on any line. Anyway, he's one of 4-5 guys I've considered for my last two bench spots. AA (should've been twice) and B&F – there's been worse players picked than him
Fair enough. I cant overlook this though in his wiki: "2024 began with scrutiny directed at Jordan Dawson, with Adelaide 0-4 winning record "epitomised" by Dawson's poor form" .... lol.

Fair enough. I cant overlook this though in his wiki: "2024 began with scrutiny directed at Jordan Dawson, with Adelaide 0-4 winning record "epitomised" by Dawson's poor form" .... lol.
Yeah, he was rancid to start this year (crucified my SC team lol). Think he was best off HB, tbh – having him in the middle with Crouch and Laird was a terrible idea, so slow lol.

Yeah, he was rancid to start this year (crucified my SC team lol). Think he was best off HB, tbh – having him in the middle with Crouch and Laird was a terrible idea, so slow lol.
I was more meaning imagine if every players wiki was updated when they had a 4 game stretch of bad games. There would be some long profiles.

I was more meaning imagine if every players wiki was updated when they had a 4 game stretch of bad games. There would be some long profiles.
Clayton Oliver's 2024 entry would be longer than Silvio Berlusconi's controversies section!

Clayton Oliver's 2024 entry would be longer than Silvio Berlusconi's controversies section!
Kent should update it, probably the fairest person to judge these sorts of things.

me too, considered him for my last pick but too often injured. Had a great 18 month stretch in 09/10 i feel but could stay on the park enough outside that.
I would have shattered, was going to take him 6 or 7 picks ago such is my man love but thought I could get him later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back