Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Pretty sure G2B and Tulip just don’t post at all on here anymore.
I didnt mind Tulip he was a bit of a nuff but good value all the same, G2B however...

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

..guy who wanted to snipe at you but then goes running to mods and claims bullying when you had a crack back. Cant stand people like that :tearsofjoy:

I'll take Daniel Chick

Crimson Azure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ed Langdon on the other wing Scythe94

Theseventhhamster

This nuffy off between toump and hamster reminds me Zoolander and Hansel going head to head
I am ****ing threading a needle of nuffy fun, team building and plausible merit selection. Can Toump even turn left?

Did consider Dawson, but going with someone who was an even better kick. An AA, flag and two of the best grand final goals you'll ever see: Nick Malceski

Bluelegs

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back