Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Did consider Dawson, but going with someone who was an even better kick. An AA, flag and two of the best grand final goals you'll ever see: Nick Malceski

Bluelegs

Gun , one of my favs of that era like Porplyzia. So underrated.

Gun , one of my favs of that era like Porplyzia. So underrated.
Yeah, I loved watching him play. Brilliant kick, and my team needed some extra clutch points

He was on the list for a while but had filled up my backline and had to go a different way on my bench with the two spots I had left unfortunately, (back up ruck and some flexibility) . Would have picked him 6 or 7 rounds ago if I had space.

Yeah, I loved watching him play. Brilliant kick, and my team needed some extra clutch points
Yep, beautiful kick, much tougher/ more courageous than people gave him credit for too.

This looks like a lot of fun, I wish I had seen the thread before the draft got underway. I wrote a list of players not taken a while ago and there is only one left now. I'm not going to say who it is but will tell you after the draft if he doesn't get picked up. In particular I loved the selections of Chris Johnson, Modra, Hayes, N Lappin, Clement, Aussie Jones, Joel Corey, Jobe and Jeff White (was my fav Melbourne player for a long while). Some real bargains in that lot. Thanks for keeping me entertained over the last week, was such a great idea for a thread.

adventure time GIF

I did not see this coming.
I got the idea while looking at the 21st century draft - full 22 edition thread on the Drafts, Trading & Free Agency board.

I did not see this coming.
No offence to Harley but kind of wouldnt mind if he went thru his career injury prone and only made it to 50 something games now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was either Reid or Simon Prestigiacomo

I got the idea while looking at the 21st century draft - full 22 edition theread on the Drafts, Trading & Free Agency board.
On which text based forum?

I couldn't get Daniel Chick for tagging/shutdown duties, but I can have Brady Rawlings.

Johnny Karate

I've got a couple of all time donkey work guys on my pine in Burns and Mc Donald might need a bloke to pair with TJ who can go through the form guide while they are on smoko.

No one will take him, but I wish there were some highlights of a young Jarrod Molloy prior to his knee injuries, **** he was good, much like Ox, cut down in his prime, I remember him absolutely dominating a night game at the GABBA back in 97 in his first year with Brisbane after Fitzroy. Could have been something special.

Two of his goals from 99 (@ 3:10) when he came back fatter and lost his athleticism after his knee surgeries still showed his talent.

This looks like a lot of fun, I wish I had seen the thread before the draft got underway. I wrote a list of players not taken a while ago and there is only one left now. I'm not going to say who it is but will tell you after the draft if he doesn't get picked up. In particular I loved the selections of Chris Johnson, Modra, Hayes, N Lappin, Clement, Aussie Jones, Joel Corey, Jobe and Jeff White (was my fav Melbourne player for a long while). Some real bargains in that lot. Thanks for keeping me entertained over the last week, was such a great idea for a thread.
I kinda forgot other people might be reading this thread :sweatsmile:

Glad you've enjoyed! Keep an eye out for the polls over the next week or so.

I'm going to need a bit of a break after this is over, but will get another comp up and running over the offseason :)

No offence to Harley but kind of wouldnt mind if he went thru his career injury prone and only made it to 50 something games now.
He's unreal, but there's no guarantees. Rowell looked like he was gonna be something special.

He's unreal, but there's no guarantees. Rowell looked like he was gonna be something special.
100%. I was going to vote for Legs to win this comp but now I cant see him getting out of the first round coz he has a less than 20 gamer on his bench. :gigglev1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back