Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
100%. I was going to vote for Legs to win this comp but now I cant see him getting out of the first round coz he has a less than 20 gamer on his bench. :gigglev1:
I say burn legs to the ground the little 1989 snitch
What a G2B

100%. I was going to vote for Legs to win this comp but now I cant see him getting out of the first round coz he has a less than 20 gamer on his bench. :gigglev1:
Reminder - it won't be an overall vote. H2H tournament (for suspense/to milk this for all it's worth)

Fwiw I'm taking him on this year's form. His explosiveness would be great to have off the pine.
Yeah for sure. Gulden could end up potato as well, still picked him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh Colbert pls
schmuttt

Hamster surrenders. Toump wins the demonland badge.
So many Dees guns still on the table. Really struggling to pick the right one to finish my side.

Dean Terlich just begging to be snapped up.

Dean Terlich just begging to be snapped up.
Hard to go past a backman who finished 3rd in a B&F. A lot of our premiership backmen have never come close to that.

290 picks in, and by my count, there are still five Brownlow Medallists on the board. They're mostly pretty bad, but just a little observation

Anyone selected Peter Vardy yet? If not I’ll take him.

Topkent

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back