Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
What a rubbish award lmao
If the Brownlow was objective no one would bet on it, the random nature of it makes it profitable for tab, sportsbet etc.

Now THIS a Brownlow Medallist:

1933Wilfred 'Chicken' SmallhornFitzroy18Brunswick Methodists
An organiser, like myself

He enlisted in the AIF in June 1940. During the war he was taken prisoner by the Japanese and was in Changi Prison for three years and he was on the Burma Railway prior to that.

In 1942 Smallhorn was the main organiser of a football competition in Changi which consisted of six teams named after VFL clubs. The season lasted nine months and was run under similar lines to the VFL. They had clearances, tribunals and even their own Brownlow Medal known as the "Changi Brownlow". The first winner was Peter Chitty, who had played for St Kilda in the VFL.[6]

The climax of the season was the final game between "Victoria" and the "Rest of Australia", which attracted 10,000 spectators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent selects Big Mummy and said to post this at the time of selection
My fave moment is him SELLING CANDY to Pendles.
My second favourite is all the banter about how he was gonna kill someone in the grand final against Richmond, then he pissed himself like the rest of the team and retired a loser.
Third is the massive line of cocaine he shoved up his honker.

294- Adam Cooney
295- Luke Ball
Over to Headless

Didn't expect TK to pick a ruck there - would have kept Lade until my last pick if I'd foreseen that, but oh well!

Hello, everybody.

And thanks for being my proxy, Scythe94!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back