Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Final team. Expecting 10+ likes on this one.

B: B Maynard - B Lake - C Scott
HB: B Scott - L McPharlin - C Cornes
C: S Goodwin - C Ling (vc) - J Corey
HF: NG Brown - W Tredrea (c) - M Lappin
F: A Davey - M Lloyd - R Burns
R: B Lade - L Hayes - T Cotchin
IC: D Petrie - P Bell - R Griffen - M Blicavs

Final team. Expecting 10+ likes on this one.

B: B Maynard - B Lake - C Scott
HB: B Scott - L McPharlin - C Cornes
C: S Goodwin - C Ling (vc) - J Corey
HF: NG Brown - W Tredrea (c) - M Lappin
F: A Davey - M Lloyd - R Burns
R: B Lade - L Hayes - T Cotchin
IC: D Petrie - P Bell - R Griffen - M Blicavs
That’s very nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm disappointed in not getting Vardy, would have been another Crows player on my team. Think im going to have to move Waite off the bench to the half forward flank now.
Happy to trade my Adelaide Legend Jake Lever for your washed Lance Franklin if you like.

Will do once I'm home. Could still make Kevin Dyson captain once I pick him.
Ill always remember a goal he kicked in front of me, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, off one step from 55 out on the boundary on the Warney stand side going to the punt road end. Absolute ripper.

Ill always remember a goal he kicked in front of me, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, off one step from 55 out on the boundary on the Warney stand side going to the punt road end. Absolute ripper.
Man was a not so juiced replacement for the Tingay shaped hole in my heart but he left not long after Stinger got injured and I was crushed.

Man was a not so juiced replacement for the Tingay shaped hole in my heart but he left not long after Stinger got injured and I was crushed.
Dyson looked pretty juiced to me, barrel chest and thicccccc legs.

Stats update - What’s a few Lions between friends?

Quantity UserPlayers
6Johnny KarateLuke Power, Jason Akermanis, Jack Crisp, Jack Gunston, Mal Michael, Dayne Beams
4Crimson Chris Johnson, Lachie Neale, Brendan Fevola, Martin Pike
2DoryGrant Birchall, Daniel Bradshaw
2 schmutttLuke Hodge, Charlie Cameron
2TopkentDarryl White, Jonathan Brown
2LesThe Snott Brothers
2ScytheHugh McCluggage, Simon Black
2💃 🥔 Blake Caracella, Nigel Lappin
1Demon Attack, Justin Leppitsch
1Young RedlegDayne Zorko
1Toump AssMichael Voss
1BluelegsHarris Andrews
0A11: Theseventhhamster

Big Lions nuffy here self-reporting

Was discussing with TK this morning, I think it was more of an advantage to be drafting 10-14 with an early pick in the second round. Im pretty sure my first two picks would have been Brown and Richo. Shattered hamster grabbed Richo a couple of spots before my pick in the second.

Was discussing with TK this morning, I think it was more of an advantage to be drafting 10-14 with an early pick in the second round. Im pretty sure my first two picks would have been Brown and Richo. Shattered hamster grabbed Richo a couple of spots before my pick in the second.
I was close to Brown and Richo but couldn't go past the flexibility I got from Pav and wouldn't do it any different seeing it play out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back