Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Also, one more for the group.

Which are you likely to complain about least? 🤗

First-round matchups:

a. I pop all our names into a random generator to get the first round matchups. Obviously, there's no way to really prove the integrity of this and quips about the draw being biased will be rather annoying.

b. We go alphabetical order as the fairest, most transparent way to do things. I like this as there's no room for perceptions of manipulating the draw; however, A11dAtP0w3R will be mad about facing Bluelegs first.

Cast your views now as I'll be locking this in tomorrow x
Either either.

Is option B: A v Z, B v Y, ect based on first initial user name I'd go for. No idea who would face who but that sounds good

First-round matchups:

a. I pop all our names into a random generator to get the first round matchups. Obviously, there's no way to really prove the integrity of this and quips about the draw being biased will be rather annoying.

b. We go alphabetical order as the fairest, most transparent way to do things. I like this as there's no room for perceptions of manipulating the draw; however, A11dAtP0w3R will be mad about facing Bluelegs first.

Looking forward to A11dAtP0w3R voting for my team to beat his own :laughv1:

First-round matchups:

If everyone trusts me, I'll just do random – more fun that way!

Mire excited for the sim honestly, should be a blast that, following along cheering for your team.
Headless - would you be down to maybe run the sim bracket? We'll do the standard one first, then flip the order around and run that one. I might need to make an extra badge for that 😅

Inb4 this turns into a 13-round season with a full finals series
I'm already on the phone with officals to sort out a Gather Round in Winnipeg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gah, who to pick last...

Calves of paper-mache and love of piss aside, he was an absolute gun on his day

Harley Bennell

Toump Ass

Would have picked Jack Viney, cant believe he wasn't taken, but im not playing him on a half forward flank

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back