Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

One of my favourite modern soyboy cucks.

Touk Miller
Pick 29, 2014
1x AFLCA MVP
2x AA
2x B&F

Well that was excellent fun!

Sim sounds mad fun fwiw, imagine Jack Watts kicking six on Rance, wonderful stuff
Looking forward to Leigh Brown coming off the bench in the first ten minutes to replace Mcleod who won't be seen for the rest of the game.

Aaron Hammill, Mark Williams and Jude Bolton are some I'm surprised didn't get taken.

Was looking thru the goal kicking lists before my last pick to try and find someone and Lewis Jetta kicked 45 goals in a season once, well I never would have guess he had kicked that much in a single season, thought he wouldnt have kicked more than 20 in single year.

No love for Ted Richards or Craig McRae was surprising.

Both were on my shortlist, but I just got preferred players in those positions first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was looking thru the goal kicking lists before my last pick to try and find someone and Lewis Jetta kicked 45 goals in a season once, well I never would have guess he had kicked that much in a single season, thought he wouldnt have kicked more than 20 in single year.
I assume it was 2012? Swans were phenomenal that year.

I was on the fence with DeGoey, Viney, Cross and Suckling (just loved how he kicked the pill, magnificent) with the last pick til I had a look at the goal kickers and realised JDG has a couple of seasons in the high 30's, I think a year over 40 too. Made the most sense to my team out of those 4.

Others on my list: Nathan Bock, Shane Parker, Jared Brennan

Shane Parker such an underrated player, very Morris and Clement-ish, could do a job on different sized players.

Not a sexy pick but Gryan Miers as the best current goal assist player in the league another I briefly considered

Not a sexy pick but Gryan Miers as the best current goal assist player in the league another I briefly considered
Then you realised he wasn't drafted in 89 and said **** that

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back