Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
I'll be a judge on who has the best teams. Too many dorks would vote against me team from the crying about TK club.

Mostly i slowed the Melbourne draft down too much with the time difference
Is it true that you just don't want to lose to my team, 'kent?

Is it true that you just don't want to lose to my team, 'kent?
Yes from the rigged conspiracy contest
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

It is, but it gives you access to the Jakovich, Hird, Crawford, Leppitsch, Johnson, Gehrig, White, O'Loughlin and Yze types from 1990-94 drafts that I'm sure would be quite popular.

Could start at 1995 if people would rather? Still gives you access to those who dominated the early 2000s etc.

Regardless of when we start, I'm sure there will still be some cracking players that get missed. Happy to go with the consensus though, I just imagine the majority of people in this comp would've seen at least some 90s footy.
You can't offer up Jako and then take him away you ****ing monster!

Kent and myself are really going to struggle to get enough votes to make it past round 1 with the amount of people that hate us on this board. :tearsofjoy:
I see us getting 2 votes, 1 from each other and Headless voting for everyone in every matchup

Kent and myself are really going to struggle to get enough votes to make it past round 1 with the amount of people that hate us on this board. :tearsofjoy:
That's a boring kind of spite, I'd rather just ignore all the players you don't like until your team is almost full of them. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see ya getting 2 votes, 1 from each other and Headless voting for everyone in every matchup
Lets put our haters in a predicament and only draft Melbourne players. If you vote against us that means you hate Melbourne! :sneaky:

It is, but it gives you access to the Jakovich, Hird, Crawford, Leppitsch, Johnson, Gehrig, White, O'Loughlin and Yze types from 1990-94 drafts that I'm sure would be quite popular.

Could start at 1995 if people would rather? Still gives you access to those who dominated the early 2000s etc.

Regardless of when we start, I'm sure there will still be some cracking players that get missed. Happy to go with the consensus though, I just imagine the majority of people in this comp would've seen at least some 90s footy.
I guess it does cover the full AFL period.

So is the preference to do a knockout tournament as opposed to a single poll?

Happy to do either, was just wondering what people's attention spans would be lol.

Happy to do either, was just wondering what people's attention spans would be lol.
I think it should be based on votes but not tell anyone if it's more or less votes that wins. That way me an rude could win in a landslide when we get 1 headless vote

Na, I didn't read the rules. Just assumed knockout coz that's what we usually do round here. Happy with what you originally said and just have one vote.

Na, I didn't read the rules. Just assumed knockout coz that's what we usually do round here. Happy with what you originally said and just have one vote.
See how many we get signed up.

That being said, the draft will likely take ages so we have plenty of time to decide lol.

Maybe do a poll but I'd prefer to start at 2000 - not sure how many of this board can remember the 90s guys in their primes, me included.

Maybe do a poll but I'd prefer to start at 2000 - not sure how many of this board can remember the 90s guys in their primes, me included.
2000 is way to late rules out guys like Pavlich and Jono Brown guys who were still playing in the mid 2010s

I think 95 like what they are doing on the MB is a good balance then.
Was just about to suggest 1995. Means you get all the guys that were in their prime from 2000 onwards.

Theseventhhamster is gonna melt about Jakovich though

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back