Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Someone unban danster just for this one. **** it, go collect any and all of our other main board related spanners too.
Should make it a cross board competition with Carlton just so Danster can pick Oliver over Cripps?

Someone unban danster just for this one. **** it, go collect any and all of our other main board related spanners too.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Sure, hard to argue on the facts, but hear me out. He'd be awful and stridently sure he was playing 5D chess at all times and would pick hilariously EVERY SINGLE TIME. Imagine the commentary. the justifications that constantly contradicted themselves!

Also lure that other dude who posts on the main board with a vibe of a guy who has a mask and ventilation system that means he only breathes in his own farts. (not sure of his username at all or if he still posts)

Optional: That dude who pops up now and again who is a Trumpy numpty but also a massive Ben Brown fan. The boomery-est of boomers we've ever had. gatesofhell?

Is Dez! still around?

Sure, hard to argue on the facts, but hear me out. He'd be awful and stridently sure he was playing 5D chess at all times and would pick hilariously EVERY SINGLE TIME. Imagine the commentary. the justifications that constantly contradicted themselves!

Also lure that other dude who posts on the main board with a vibe of a guy who has a mask and ventilation system that means he only breathes in his own farts. (not sure of his username at all or if he still posts)

Optional: That dude who pops up now and again who is a Trumpy numpty but also a massive Ben Brown fan. The boomery-est of boomers we've ever had. gatesofhell?

Is Dez! still around?

You're really threatening me with a good time here.

If it was possible to only allow them back into one specific thread...

You're really threatening me with a good time here.

If it was possible to only allow them back into one specific thread...
Surely you'd just unban and then individually thread ban all current ones until the comp ends and then board ban again.

I would not be a good mod

Is Dez! still around?
GOH was Danster im 99.85% sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To reassure those who are SO KEEN for this, the comp will be starting at 12pm Sunday, regardless of whether there are any more regos.

I'll randomly generate the first round draft order, though there is a temptation to just let Topkent pick Oliver first.

Facebook memes right winger, aka my dad's age. "I come from a time when men were men" vibes.
Cant remember any of that. I do remember him disappearing permanently around the time Danster appeared and they both pretty much said exactly the same things. Also, Kent and I say that and we arent retired. :D

A chance to go back-to-back, Dark Avenger? :sneaky:
By the time the comp was was over I had won.
And I had won by so much a myth began to grow about my
drafting ability. Only Topkent suspected something was amiss. He's hated me
ever since.
I never entered another drafting competition again. And so the legend grew. Everyone wanted me to enter. They begged me. Scyth94 called my parents. Pleading. Telling them it was a sin to waste my god given talent. But I answered him in the same way I answered everyone. I choose not to enter.
And now the competition is back. And I knew it would be someday. (drinks) Man that's some tart cider!

Just to be clear I'm passing. I'm unselfishly allowing someone else to experience the life changing glory of winning such a competition.

ever since.
I never entered another drafting competition again. And so the legend grew. Everyone wanted me to enter. They begged me. Scyth94 called my parents. Pleading. Telling them it was a sin to waste my god given talent. But I answered him in the same way I answered everyone. I choose not to enter.
And now the competition is back. And I knew it would be someday. (drinks) Man that's some tart cider!

Just to be clear I'm passing. I'm unselfishly allowing someone else to experience the life changing glory of winning such a competition.
I want to both love and sad react this.

Here, have a wow instead.

Look no further than this thread Theseventhhamster
Kent is a reactionary because it's fun for him, he's not a moron.

We all only have so much mental stamina for actual thinking so most of the time we resort to 'reckons' with kind of a shrug because '**** knows', when it comes to opinions you'd wanna mostly 'reckon' because you can't ****ing know enough on everything to hold strong views on all topics. Save the tightly held ones for when you really have a strong reason for it and would stand ground based on well thought out positions.

Some people just have to have strong opinions, strongly held on ****ing every topic. That's your reactionary.

GoH was more your butt-**** Idaho, learned politics in his 60s through his phone's social media algorithm type of thinker. Critical thinking skills of a turnip.

Can you tell I'm high AF?

If that's the way you want to take it lol. Nah i just meant i could barely keep making picks and keeping track of it the last time i did it. And back then i would just sit on bigfooty all day

Don't want to hold you lads up this time

It's more i can't keep track of shit if anything
Maybe you can get some of the special consideration TK is being given.

ever since.

Seinfeld, the race?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back