Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Since the biggest winner goes straight to Round 3, also wanted to make sure people weren't tinkering with votes to help a certain team (or their own) get through.
So you're telling me the 8 puppet accounts I've created to vote for me are useless?

Thanks for all the effort!

Would have preferred a Thursday fixture so I can get home shirt faced and make fool of myself on match evening but can't complain

Maybe the winner of our draft comp should challenge the winner of the other comp that gave us the idea. Any draft that has Jack Crisp going in the second round would get flogged by any of our teams.

Who's going to be the first person to create alias accounts to rig results ? Toump Ass , you wanted to bribe people, this takes a bit more effort but is cheaper
No way, I'm not handing out bribes, I'm taking them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the winner of our draft comp should challenge the winner of the other comp that gave us the idea. Any draft that has Jack Crisp going in the second round would get flogged by any of our teams.
Yze at pick 351!

Make sure to get your votes in if you haven't already! Poll closes just before 10am AEST.

Topkent – send me a write-up for your match tomorrow if you'd like one 👍

schmuttt

Go Away GIF

Reckon that might be the first upset of the tournament. Interesting to see how people have voted – almost impossible to tip a winner for the whole thing at this point.

schmuttt may have been disadvantaged by the anti-Melbourne sentiment on the board at the moment. Were we not steaming garbage, the result might have been different. That, and I think plenty on here hate Richmond lol.

I'll let the time expire, then post the next matchup. Some cracking write-ups from JK and TK 🤩

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back