Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Yeah this is a pretty wild result too.
JK's team got more flags, goals, AA's, B&F's, and club goalkicking awards and with less games played too.
No spoilers pls.

Im not worried about any of that shit, my ratings are superior.
Yeah, they're meant to be more of an extra feature, rather than the deciding factor. Tbh, I mainly added that section to balance the design lol

Yeah, they're meant to be more of an extra feature, rather than the deciding factor. Tbh, I mainly added that section to balance the design lol
I like them for a display, good to list their achievements, just dont really play a part in being a deciding factor for me anyway. Each to their own though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May's photo cracks me up, looks like hes seeing the end of the world.
Yeah, one of those guys who seemingly pulls a weird face in nearly every photo. There's been a few players like that lol.

Can't wait to do Jake Lever's :rolleyesv1:

Sorry just had to put that out there before someone else had that idea 😂 probs a bit early for that.
I've got a Simpsons meme ready for when I get beaten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back