Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
On my way home. It'll be a libel laden thingy in about 50 minutes or a hungover surly <- (spelling?) thing in the morning.

**** me this matchup is tough. Team Canada is wonderfully balanced with a detailed eyed to positioning, full of tough nuts and what not, but dang does the midfield feel just a bit flaccid, is it the lack of modernity? Is it something else? I dunno, I just have never been inspired by any of these dudes bar Burgoyne on the wing and Thompson.

Mr Karate has stepped up the hipster game further with his team almost entirely filled with former players who wouldn't know a concussion test if it king hit him. Additionally, half the team are obvious shit blokes despite not having any obvious public mishaps. Plausible, talented, well designed, but also still full of shit-****ery. I love Kent's bigs and JK's smaller players, this one will be tough.

Poll complete. Congratulations to Topkent who moves on with 68.4% of the vote.

Next matchup shortly.

If I was JK I would have put Kouta on ball and moved Colbert or Bassett to CHB
With Kouta at CHB I think my midfields actually not that far behind his, with Kouta it looks alot worse
How about you worry about your own team instead of dancing on Johnny's grave once you realised you were going to win. What a campaigner. 😂

Round 1, Game 3: Theseventhhamster vs. A11dAtP0w3R New
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a hard choice - I actually voted for your team but it’s probably the two worst midfields drafted.
Thomas>Eagleton, Hannebery>Liberatore, Power>I Smith, Beams>Kirk. Petracca probably gets T Edwards and Gawn is more decorated than Everitt but there’s not much in it.

Thomas>Eagleton, Hannebery>Liberatore, Power>I Smith, Beams>Kirk. Petracca probably gets T Edwards and Gawn is more decorated than Everitt but there’s not much in it.

Hannebery over Libba 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Got Smith ahead of Power too on the wing.

Pretty handy bloke on the HFF who can run through there also…

Hannebery over Libba 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Got Smith ahead of Power too on the wing.

Pretty handy bloke on the HFF who can run through there also…
Peak Hannebery was a gun, to be fair.

He was for a short period, but Libba is IMO the best player without an AA jumper this century.
He's definitely part of that group with Shuey and a couple of others. Has gotten better with age – perhaps easy to forget he had 4-5 seasons of doing nothing in the middle of his career (primarily due to injuries).

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back