Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
I never really watched much footy before Neeld came along, but I wonder how some of the 90's players would go in modern football. It's rare you see a KPF win a game off their own boot, or someone like a Glen Jokovich/Chad Cornes type getting BOG honours for keeping their opponent scoreless, defenders these day are getting in contests all over the ground.

Funny to think about.
Players have gotten so much taller, half the guys who played FF back in the day are like Petracca sized.

Players have gotten so much taller, half the guys who played FF back in the day are like Petracca sized.
This is a really good point actually.
No way dwarfs like Scott Brothers could compete against genetic freaks like Jesse Hogan, Bailey Fritsch and Ben Brown.

This is a really good point actually.
No way dwarfs like Scott Brothers could compete against genetic freaks like Jesse Hogan, Bailey Fritsch and Ben Brown.
full

Then he drafts Leigh Matthews with Pick 1.
"define current, Leigh Matthews is on that channel 9 show no one watches with Tom Morris talking about current day, surely that counts"

Les voted for you cause hes such a nice guy, I assume you reciprocated Toump.
**** no I was on donuts when I voted, was embarrassing as.

I didn't vote til late in mine, wanted to keep the result a surprise.
I think I was my own last vote against Kent. Pretty sure it was 6-8 his way when I voted. I think he got five votes in the next 12 hours to my zero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I was my own last vote against Kent. Pretty sure it was 6-8 his way when I voted. I think he got five votes in the next 12 hours to my zero.
Your game should have been much closer than it was I thought, genuine coin flip.

Jeez, 7 votes to 10 at the minute. That's bloody awesome I reckon, great effort.
Inviting Demonland to vote was a stroke of genius from you.

But if people want to vote for Les coz they think he has the best team that is fine too. I wish they could both make it thru so do what you like.
Very honourable of you to offer up your spot to the loser

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back