Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Its such an interesting dynamic Toump's team, you've got divers like Dylan Grimes and Ballantyne, sooks like Hogan and Lever, hard men like Voss and Bugg, talented deadshits like Jackson and Jakovich, absolute professionals like McKay and Hart, excitement machine showboats like Johnson and Didak, boring campaigners like Brown and Goldstein. Something there for everyone.

Like that scythe chose the photo of Drew Petrie doing Frank the Tank for the team sheet.

Seriously? Not even one person here can see Fritsch, Jesse Hogan, Stevie J, Alan Didak, Jack Watts and goddamn ALLEN JAKOVICH kicking a winning score?!?!?!?!?

Seriously I'm losing votes to a team with Simon Goodwin in it, literally the most hated person on this board 😂 😂 😂

Seriously? Not even one person here can see Fritsch, Jesse Hogan, Stevie J, Alan Didak, Jack Watts and goddamn ALLEN JAKOVICH kicking a winning score?!?!?!?!?
I reckon your centre setup of Goldstein/Voss/Cripps/Pendlebury beats mine of Lade/Hayes/Cotchin/Ling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toump's team is actually pretty good for the most part (until he memed the bench a bit). The idea of Weitering, Lever and Sicily trying to defend Tredrea, Lloyd and Petrie is pretty grim though.

Toump's team is actually pretty good for the most part (until he memed the bench a bit). The idea of Weitering, Lever and Sicily trying to defend Tredrea, Lloyd and Petrie is pretty grim though.
I actually really like my defence, but it really can't compete against those big dominant kpfs.

Although I do question how much they need to? Rare to see a key forward dominate in the modern game. All about that sweet sweet contest defence ❤️

I like Toump's midfield, and there's an argument for his forward line (but Les's edges ahead for me).

However Les's defence and bench are superior.

HOWEVER...Toump has Bugg and Watts.
I hate voting. Legs had it right when he asked if we could just vote that everyone has a nice time.

Maybe this is the off-season comp?

Not that off-season is far away for us.
Yeah, I reckon. I'll just need a bit of a chop-out with the organising as this ended up being much more of a time commitment than I originally planned haha

The simulation where its completely out of our control will be much more enjoyable.
I just need to work out how to do this first haha. But will be good

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back