Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 2, Game 2: A11dAtP0w3r vs. Headless New
Round 2, Game 2: A11dAtP0w3R vs. Headless

A11dAtP0w3r.png

What A11dAtP0w3R says:

Youre not going to believe this folks, ive voted for Les to win this game.. 🤯 (proof will be displayed in the thread)

Thats right, I believe he has the better team so I feel its the correct thing to do........yet...... I should be the victor of this match, thats right, I absolutely should, why you ask? Welllll, its quite simple sports fans. I am a man of great integrity you see, and you can be assured that I will do the same in future matches if I come up against you and your team is better than mine. Isnt a person who cares so much about this comps integrity the type of person you want to see win his round 2 match? I know thats the kind of person I would vote for if I hadn't already given my vote to my opponent.

A vote for me today is a vote for you (potentially) tomorrow

Headless.png

What Headless says:

Poll will remain open for 24 hours.

Winner: Headless (65.0%)

Last edited:
Headless currently leads by one vote over A11dAtP0w3R due to the latter's vote for the former.

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back