Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Too late now but I think we should have made a rule that wingers have to be true wingers.
Just vote against them accordingly.

Reckon Goody played enough wing?

Can see everyone just jamming mids on a wing like dumbass AA selectors.
I'm definitely going to be taking team balance into consideration when voting.

Too late now but I think we should have made a rule that wingers have to be true wingers.

Can see everyone just jamming mids on a wing like dumbass AA selectors.

I'm definitely going to be taking team balance into consideration when voting.
Reckon Merrett has played a fair bit of wing over the journey, but if I end up picking a full-time winger/s later, I'll just move him to the bench as mid depth

It is tough though coz a lot of them do start on the wing then move into the midfield
Gulden's another in a similar boat, Josh Kelly too

Reckon Merrett has played a fair bit of wing over the journey, but if I end up picking a full-time winger/s later, I'll just move him to the bench as mid depth
Wasn't a direct shot at you, like i said it's tough, so long as they've played some wing I think we should allow it but you can't pick guys who played pure mid on the wing perhaps as a rule?

I'll probably be doing a similar type of pick as Merrett.

Gulden's another in a similar boat, Josh Kelly too
Couple of picks before me scythe brings up some players for people to consider while I have no wings selected.

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Wasn't a direct shot at you, like i said it's tough, so long as they've played some wing I think we should allow it but you can't pick guys who played pure mid on the wing perhaps as a rule?

I'll probably be doing a similar type of pick as Merrett.
Yeah I'm down for that.

Though as Bluelegs said, team balance will be a big factor in my voting

Never seen him play wing honestly (I don’t think we need any rules for this, I will just vote for what I think are the most balanced teams).

I’ve got basically 3 inside mids with Kirk Trac Martin and don’t see the point of picking any more, even on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen him play wing honestly (I don’t think we need any rules for this, I will just vote for what I think are the most balanced teams).
I definitely have, but as I said, good chance I end up moving him to the bench as my fourth mid rotation anyway

So who's gonna pick Dom Tyson for their wing slot?

I've seen Merrett play wing. Was more saying it for guys who have no business being like when the AA selectors put Selwood on the ****ing wing.
I reckon the selectors are getting a little better these days. Some of the older AA teams I looked at are funny as, Cousins and Voss etc. thrown on forward flanks etc.

Sam Frost should have been played on a wing at some stage. Would have been Richo all over again.

Just realised schmuttt selected Isaac Smith. Now I know why he's invested in wing eligibility :moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back