• 19 ā€“ SHEā€™S IDEEL (20)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 ā€“ FUTURE SCORE (15)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we boot the troll. This is srs bzns šŸ˜Ž

Nah its about time BF had a big owner! Don't remember one since that guy who owned Amphitrite (I think) and kept talking it up for an ASM slot

whos your n1 pick for the cup rn?

Updated rankings

Spanish Mission - Has been very well treated at the weights getting in close to the bottom of his range.

Dawn Patrol - Looks ideally placed by Lloyd getting the absolute minimum to scrape into the field. Just needs to find some form to know he is going well enough.

Delphi - Keeps on improving here stepping up in trip and doesn't look to have lost any of his overseas ability.

Incentivise - Great return run but has been weighted to the top end of his range and if everything progresses as expected will cop another penalty post CC which really takes the shine off. Obvious strong winning chance on ability though.

Duais - Nice closing 3rd in the Cameron to kick off her prep. Will get in with 51kg and is comfortably in the field already.

Young Werther - Another progressive 4yo who gets in nicely with 52kg and is already in the field. Nice return running the fastest last 600, 400 and 200 in restricted room.

English King - Still waiting to see my smokey go around again after a slight set back. Absolutely thrown in on his minimum with 50kg but obviously needs find form and win his way in as he is well down the order of entry. Extremely talented horse at his best though going around 3/1 in an Epsom Derby.

Amade - Got in nicely with 52.5kg but first up run was just OK and is absolute garbage at the moment in the betting at under 20s almost everywhere. If you want to back him then may as well back him in the Bart Cummings all up into the Cup because that's the race he is being aimed at to get a Cup run and if he can't perform there then I wouldn't want to be on him anyway and he's probably struggling to even get a run.

Surefire - I don't even know what they are doing with this guy. Knowing Waller they will tip him out for next year anyway but if he could win his way in would have the profile of a light weight chance.

The Chosen One - Nice first up run. Weighted ok. In the race. Just to round out a top 10.

Previous ranking casualties:

Realm of Flowers - Completely sh*t the bed in the Naturalism getting well beaten by some confirmed walkers.

Sir Lucan - Went terrible in the St Leger and is too far down the OOE so not even sure what the plan is now

POWER RANKINGS - All Quiet on the Western Front

Only thing of note this week is Sonnyboy not coming and Sir Lucan not getting a high enough weight to get in - otherwise very little has changed

1 - INCENTIVISE (Betfair $13, Last Week #1) - Almost getting out to backable odds on the fair - the weight won't stop him - if he gets the trip he basically just wins
2 - VERRY ELLEEGANT ($21, #2) - Another outstanding performance for Australia's premier WFA galloper - has settled closer both runs this prep and if she does that at Flemington she is in with a massive shout.
3 - SIR DRAGONET ($36, #3) - Prep concerns but if they pull the right reign he is in this up to his ears - in the Underwood this week.
4 - SUREFIRE ($110, #4) - Concerning drift on the fair this week - where is he?
5 - DAWN PATROL ($15.5, #5) - Well weighted if he kind find his Euro form but can he? Rock bottom odds
6 - SPANISH MISSION ($12.50, #6) - Monty to top 5, monty to be too one paced to actually win and into utter poison now if you didn't take the $34 when advised
7 - YOUNG WERTHER ($55, #9) - Getting keener by the week that this guy is a real solid smoky especially given that he is already in the field. I am almost tempted to pull the trigger on the $65 on betfair.
8 - MONTEFILA ($55, n/r) - Would have bolted in yesterday if not for the heinous Randwick track bias - is in the field and trainer wants to come here - thats basically all you need to get a slot in my top 10 by this point.
9 - TWILIGHT PAYMENT ($20, #8) - Last years winner but if he goes back-to-back with 58 I'll be close to giving the game away
10 - THE CHOSEN ONE ($44 - n/r) - Had his chance last year but the Feehan form was franked in the Rupert Clarke - he can run top 10 again.

No changes to the power rankings this week - TCO was the only one that ran and he plodded home well enough to hold a top 10 spot. I doubt Spanish Mission's setback is bad enough to drop any further down the list. Updated betfair prices in quote. VE and the Dragon the big firmers as the market finally catches on they are in it up to their eyeballs.

No changes to the power rankings this week - TCO was the only one that ran and he plodded home well enough to hold a top 10 spot. I doubt Spanish Mission's setback is bad enough to drop any further down the list. Updated betfair prices in quote. VE and the Dragon the big firmers as the market finally catches on they are in it up to their eyeballs.
got a delphi price for me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he'll get into Caufield easily then win that and hes in
ps as i own the horse inside word going to Turnbull next start
Hmm ok.

Feel free to PM me the prospectus you received prior to buying or any form of proof that backs this up. Otherwise access to the board with clear trolling will see you booted.

Hmm ok.

Feel free to PM me the prospectus you received prior to buying or any form of proof that backs this up. Otherwise access to the board with clear trolling will see you booted.
Changed plans now not going turnbull way now going for the one week backup in the herbet power. Dont see how a bit of passion is trolling buddy

Changed plans now not going turnbull way now going for the one week backup in the herbet power. Dont see how a bit of passion is trolling buddy
Passion??
PM me what I asked for and it isnā€™t hard if you are genuine.

On track to be an average edition

If gets the trip Incentivise on top
Hope to see Dawn Patrol improve this week

If he makes it a hot paced staying test then Spanish Mission could just break them into submission

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing Melbourne Cup 2021 - Dedicated Raceday thread

Back