Melbourne player caught urinating on bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 6, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Eddie at his best this morning. Needed to confirm a big footy story before going to air with it. Ten minutes later he comes back with a guy who had to go home and google pictures to see if it was a AFL player or not.:thumbsu:

SEN said a while ago that Melbourne have released a statement that Brent Maloney was being questioned by staff over an incident.

Oh please, let those of you who havn't uriniated on a bar throw the first stone.

Oh please, let those of you who havn't uriniated on a bar throw the first stone.

Normal behaviour, is it?

Not just the fact he was pissing on the side of a bar but being out between 2.30-3.30am in such a drunken state on a Monday morning when they have a game coming up this weekend?

Maybe this was a normality in 1987, but not now.

Normal behaviour, is it?

Not just the fact he was pissing on the side of a bar but being out between 2.30-3.30am in such a drunken state on a Monday morning when they have a game coming up this weekend?

Maybe this was a normality in 1987, but not now.

Well, that went right over your head, didn't it? :eek:

Well shit. If this is true, we're screwed! What the eff is the only good dee for the first 3 rounds doing at a bar at 2.30 in the morning?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a big deal unless he was pissing inside the bar. Hell I piss outside properties at 230-330am after a night out even when I've been on the waters since 12.

This does not necessarily mean he was overly intoxicated. For his sake I hope he was outside and just really needed to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne player caught urinating on bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back