Melbourne v Gold Coast @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett Sr. doesn't look a day older than he did in the '89 grand final.

Ablett Sr looked the same at his peak: just out of bed, no sleep, heavy night last night ... and still kicks 8 goals!

crap decision, but I reckon Gold Coast have had this game in hand for a while.

Melbourne have blown a lot of opportunities, very wasteful both going forward and when converting.

Absoloutely we have, but to hand a free shot at goal 45mtrs out when the game is on the line is a disgrace

Gold Coast dominated the first half and we dominated the second

Absoloutely we have, but to hand a free shot at goal 45mtrs out when the game is on the line is a disgrace

fair enough, I won't argue when you're facing what is no doubt a frustrating loss.
Melbourne haven't disgraced themselves by any means, but Gold Coast have been better moving the ball forward all day imo.

would loved to have seen the Demons get up, trust me, I have no love for Gold Coast!

Lets not forget melbourne were gifed a goal from an horrific video review error. I'm treating the ablett goal as the sqaure up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fair enough, I won't argue when you're facing what is no doubt a frustrating loss.
Melbourne haven't disgraced themselves by any means, but Gold Coast have been better moving the ball forward all day imo.

would loved to have seen the Demons get up, trust me, I have no love for Gold Coast!

Look no doubt gold coast played the better footy I dont argue that, but the side who plays the best looking footy doesnt always win, and I am not impressed that at a vital moment a huge decision was made based on nothing

Well done GC they were better, but i cant believe they handed him that goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne v Gold Coast @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back