News Melbourne's Next Coach - Roos for 2-3 years with a succession plan

WHO DO YOU WANT?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers did offer first round draft picks for Boston's coach Doc Rivers. Imagine if we did that?

Paul Roos IMO sounds like someone who wants his ego stroked. Looks unbelievably happy in the media. No care, no responsibility. Would love him though.

Eade would be my number two choice. Fire in his belly.

Sir Alex Ferguson has probably got some spare time these days. We could give him a quick brief on the subtle differences between Aussie Rules and soccer, and he'd be off and running!

Don't want him to leave Richmond, but I think Choco is the man for the job (assuming you can’t lure Clarko).

I think he's a better choice than Eade as he's actually coached a side to a premiership, and is better in front of the media. Sure he's a bit quirky and can be a bit polarizing but he’s undoubtedly passionate and a big personality - Exactly what your club needs during these tough times.

He’s spent his time since Port surrounded by a list in its infancy at GWS and developing the kids at Richmond. He’ll take these experiences and build on them, bringing your young list through.

If Roo’s wanted to coach again he would have by now – the Carlton job would have been much more appealing to him that the task at hand at the dee’s. If he’s only in it for the money he’s probably not the right choice.

Have to agree with the above Choco seems perfect for the Demons, although I hope he stays at Richmond.

Will put the acid on players and tell it like it is...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to agree with the above Choco seems perfect for the Demons, although I hope he stays at Richmond.

Will put the acid on players and tell it like it is...

worked well for neeld.......

Although I think realistically someone like Williams would actually command enough respect to do this

Just gone and taken the hit to subscribe to the HS paywall. Need to keep up with all the coaching news, and I can't see Adelaide Now being free for long.

Can't you just Google the title of the article to get past the paywall?

Only on the Adelaide. Sadder news is that the Age are supposedly going to introduce their paywall next month.

HS is only $1 for the first month, so I may cancel it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back