Membership 2013 Final Figure - 12,705

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys.

We signed up as members a couple of weeks ago, and was assured that we would have our tickets/passes before today. Well, this didn't turn out to be the case.

I'm about to leave for Sydney. We live in rural NSW, and a trip to the city has been planned, accommodation booked etc. We also were planning to go to the show, but again, no tickets...

I failed to think about it yesterday, and I imagine the Giants are closed for the day today.

Is there someone I can call first thing in the morning to sort this out.

Any help would be appreciated!

I saw in one of the emails in the lead up to the game that you can pick up your cards at the game. I'll find the info for you.

Edit: From http://membership.gwsgiants.com.au/News/Match-Day-Information---Round-1-vs-Sydney-Swans/251

Lost cards
If you have lost your membership card, please visit the Match Day Office, located at Gate A/B, open from 12:30pm.

I assume that will also apply if you haven't got your stuff yet.

updated now to 11,340. Thats a small jump for a week without an update until now. Pretty dissapointing after solid growth in the months previous, esp in the week in the lead up to round 1.

After being at 11,370 for a number of days, it is now 11,399.

Almost ground to a halt after such strong growth before the season starts. That growth almost seems inexplicable now.

i am waiting to see how the list managment goes before i resign, i am still dissapointed on how chocco left & the way the giles sagga is playing out. the young blokes were great but got get more experience in. i am hoping for closer & more competitive results.

Now that Cameron has come along and seems to have a better relationship with the players then Williams had which apparently played a role in players such as WHE and Tyson re-signing and now we have 25 players signed up to 2015 or beyond. And of course the Giles situation was sorted out, and it does seem we will be more competitive this year.

So have the Giants done enough yet for you to sign up again as a member?

Origin has partnered with the AFL to help you support the GWS GIANTS!

Simply switch your electricity and gas to origin and score a free 2013 GWS GIANTS Members Pack.*

Your member pack will include a 3 Game Membership & Merchandise Pack to all new origin customers who sign up to the Origin Big Kick In energy plan.*

If you're already a 2013 club member you can sign up with Origin today and they will chip in a $200 electricity bill credit.*

For all existing Origin customers, you can also take up the offer! Simply switch your current electricity package to the Origin Big kick In and you will receive $200 off your 2013 GIANTS membership.*

http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2013-04-17/origin-big-kick-in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got my GWS #9 home guernsey today. Also in the package was a membership scarf - wondering whether that's a usual thing or did they just include that to make up for taking so bloody long to send the guernsey (has been about a month - Bulldogs shop is much quicker)?

Now have the Scully home guernsey and a white clash guernsey - really like how they both fit. Much more firm and thicker material than Dogs guernseys.

Hey guys,

I thought i'd try here before contacting the club. I'm an ACT member, and am making the trip up next week for the Crows game. I was wondering if i'm able to use my ACT membership to buy tickets in the members' area? The website says GWS 3 and 5 game members can, but I was wondering if this applied to ACT members too?

Basically, I don't want to get caught in the rain just in case lol.

Awesome news!

The Greater Western Sydney GIANTS have topped 12,000 members in just their second season in the AFL.

The GIANTS’ 2013 membership stands at 12,016, compared to 8,479 at the same time last year. This represents a 41 per cent increase on the year to date and an 18 per cent increase on the club’s total membership of 10,241 in 2012.

http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2013-05-02/giants-hit-12000-members

Do they ever publish a full breakdown of membership types - Canberra/Sydney/matchpass/other etc etc?

Canberra's been pretty steady in the 3500-4000 range, Sydney makes up the majority of the rest (so has been where most of the growth was this year presumably).

Levels haven't been broken down, but then few clubs do so.

Has Skoda been unavailable this whole time or is it just bad fixturing by the AFL?

Pretty sure they re-lay the turf after the show, so there's a delay in it becoming available after that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2013 Final Figure - 12,705

Remove this Banner Ad

Back