Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

wouldn't be surprised if we now hit 80k members. It's early wins that will be crucial. Like I've said before, if the Tigers are in the top 4 by round 10, then they will smash their membership targets.

Even if we beat Essendon in this weeks practice match will see the membership momentum continue. Everyone loves a winner.

wouldn't be surprised if we now hit 80k members. It's early wins that will be crucial. Like I've said before, if the Tigers are in the top 4 by round 10, then they will smash their membership targets.

Even if we beat Essendon in this weeks practice match will see the membership momentum continue. Everyone loves a winner.

The club will stop selling again if/when they hit the target

+1. Got concession again though but won't be at uni til second semester. Does anyone know if that means I can get my concession card now or do I have to wait until then? Didn't get asked for concession card once last year but it is a risk.

Not sure if this is an option for you ct but you could do a bit of a dodgy with your concession card...

I've never done it myself (true story) but a few of my work mates - who only studied part time (as they worked full time), what they used to do to get their concession cards is enroll into a full time uni schedule, get their concession card form approved and stamped by the uni and then go off and get their cards.

Once they had the cards, they just dropped the extra courses they had enrolled in lol

I guess it only would work if you can avoid a financial penalty from dropping courses (my uni allowed students to drop subjects without incurring a penalty as long as it was done before the cut off date - 3 weeks into the semester from memory).

The difference between us and the other clubs is we'll get the extra roar cos punt road is a torp away!

Our home ground could be in Dandenong and we'd still hear that mighty roar!

The sound of the roar with us kicking the sealer would be absolutely mindblowing. Would send shivers down my spine!

That's why I plan to bring a spare set of pants to our first final later this year :D

Compared to Hawks 58,043.
Only 1k to go :thumbsu:
11,300 ahead of last year too
What is your fascination as to whether we have a larger membership base then the hawks or not? I just dont get it ...Insecure much?

What is your fascination as to whether we have a larger membership base then the hawks or not? I just dont get it ...Insecure much?

The hawks have nothing to do with it. We just want to be 2nd lol who doesn't want to have the most members ?

The hawks have nothing to do with it. We just want to be 2nd lol who doesn't want to have the most members ?
I remember mt being warned numerous times on the main board as to his obsession with the hawks membership numbers . No wonder the thread was relegated to another board

I've never been to fussed as to where we sit on the membership table On field success is always the thing we should cherish and the membership numbers will take care of themselves

Nothing insecure about it mellow. Its just a little side show that some of us enjoy following.

On our way to 75,000 members, its gonna be really sweet to have more members than the reigning premier.

We will enjoy passing the smaller clubs like Hawthorn first.

Next year, we target Collingwood.

Nothing insecure about it mellow. Its just a little side show that some of us enjoy following.

On our way to 75,000 members, its gonna be really sweet to have more members than the reigning premier.

We will enjoy passing the smaller clubs like Hawthorn first.

Next year, we target Collingwood.

I get that and I agree, most see it as a harmless sideshow, but I'm not so sure with mt,his continual references to the hawks seems to border on an obsession.

I get that and I agree, most see it as a harmless sideshow, but I'm not so sure with mt,his continual references to the hawks seems to border on an obsession.

Maybe he has flog hawk mates ? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair point, it could get out of hand although I don't think MT has posted anything untoward from what I have read.

Keep the Hawk updates coming MT I say.
Yeah most of its pretty inane Cant wait for his reaction when we overtake them. My guess is his total focus will then be on the pies.

Nothing to do with Hawks. It's taking 2nd place on the membership ladder. Good achievement
I like you mt ,really I do but c'mon m8

fair-suck-of-the-sav.jpg

Enjoy the next GF Richmond makes. I will be at the game. Punt road may well be the next best option, however, I would pay whatever it takes to ensure I get a ticket. Even if I had to take a loan. I can not understand those who miss out, as I would do anything necessary to get to the game. PR oval not an option for the real diehards.

People have different abilities to pay and different priorities in life. Just because someone cannot/will not take out a small loan to attend the GF does not make them any less passionate about their football club. There are many form of Diehards. Some will be at the next GF live. Some will not.

I remember mt being warned numerous times on the main board as to his obsession with the hawks membership numbers . No wonder the thread was relegated to another board

I've never been to fussed as to where we sit on the membership table On field success is always the thing we should cherish and the membership numbers will take care of themselves

then go away and don't post in a thread where everyone else is absolutely loving the game of 'who's got the most members'. What are you by trade? A professional kill joy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Back