Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

My GWS cards beg to differ.

They did go digital for a while but returned the physical cards after backlash.
Speaking of which, I just did the GWS membership survey and they yet again asked if the physical card is important to me.

"YES"

But obviously they still want to get rid of them too.

Membership packs used to be much better. You’d get a bunch of merch and first dibs on the first borns of our late round draftees.

These days all you get is a piece of paper telling you to get ****ed and a membership pin.

Otoh I used to curse whoever was on my membership card so it's probably better for our player retention to not have them anymore

I lost my Joshua Schache membership card

Just tried to get my ticket sorted for tommorow.
Couldn't get the ticket, last one was St Kilda.
Tried it through ticketmaster , no good, still saying retry .
Rang the membership and he said just log out and re sign in on your iphone.
Too easy , now have the next three games .
Sorted.
Edit: Sorry , He told me to log out and resign on the Lions app.on your iphone

Sorted.
Edit: Sorry , He told me to log out and resign on the Lions app.on your Lions app
The old turn it off and turn it on again.

zach dorsey GIF

Sorted.

Yes I noticed that the other day. Signing out and in again worked. It’s such a bad system. Bring back physical cards ffs.

Sorted.
Ditto - same problem and same solution!

Plenty of 3 game members. Our great crowds last year were more to do with non-members joining the bandwagon. Easy decision to turn up if your team is a guaranteed win. The Gabba can be a bad place to be on the losing end especially v big Melbourne teams.

Yeah we had sellouts with top tier teams and then versed the Crows and Saints at home in our last three games in a push for the top two and people jumped on.

I'm planning ahead for the Collingwood match. Does anyone have any experience of where the general admission seating is for the away team against Collingwood at the MCG? trying to assess if I should wing it or get a reserved seat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well theres a global IT outage at the moment and they are saying thousands with digital tickets might not be able to get into the game tonight if it's not fixed.

I can't access my Lions tickets and neither can my friend but I'm sure it'll be fixed by Sunday.

Just shows the importance of physical tickets though.

See this... What would Brisbane do in this situation considering we don't have physical tickets?

If we all charge gate 2 at once they can’t catch us all

Hi all, I was fortunate enough to be given a ticket from a member that couldn't attend Sunday, and I have another GA ticket. I'm planning on going with my 7yr old and just want to make sure it is possible for me to forego the member allocated seat and just be in GA? As it's a sell out, I'm just a little concerned as obviously can't leave the little man by himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back