Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

For people like me who don't use Ticketmaster except for Membership renewal and finals tickets.
Login details will be the same as your Lions Membership login.

For some reason in 2022 i was unable to finalize the ticket purchase because they said incorrect login details.
Nothing had changed from me.
However, this delay in changing password ended up having me back in the queue again.
Not a great feeling.

Check that your payment details are correct. Your expiry date may have changed since last using Ticketmaster.
Check that your email and phone number are current.

How to do this:
Login to Ticketmaster

My Account

My Profile
use Profile details to check email and phone number. They only show the last 4 digits which is enough to know it's correct.
use Billing Information to check card payment details.
I leave all that technological stuff to my son, he is in IT with Qld Health.. I would stuff it up.

I wonder if one day I will be complaining about the brain implant membership cards and yearning for the days of digital membership on my mobile phone.

I wonder if one day I will be complaining about the brain implant membership cards and yearning for the days of digital membership on my mobile phone.
Collingwood membership numbers plummet as they can't find anything to implant the memberships into.

This stadium sucks. I am legitamately worried that I may miss out a seat as a P1 member. 90K Carlton members, 60K lions members - assume 1/3 are P1 - 30K Carlton fans, 20K Lions fans. Imagine around 30K seats for sale - 15K each team.

We need a bigger stadium.

Stupid ass Freo. Why couldnt you make it in instead? Qantas and Virgin probably couldnt fly 15K of youse out east in that time.

This stadium sucks. I am legitamately worried that I may miss out a seat as a P1 member. 90K Carlton members, 60K lions members - assume 1/3 are P1 - 30K Carlton fans, 20K Lions fans. Imagine around 30K seats for sale - 15K each team.

We need a bigger stadium.

Stupid ass Freo. Why couldnt you make it in instead? Qantas and Virgin probably couldnt fly 15K of youse out east in that time.
It is always so stressful 😩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody 2 people are ahead of me. Come on come on...
thirsty homer simpson GIF

Waiting room at 9.30am
4349 ahead of me at the beginning
My turn at 10.14am
Kicked out at 10.30 am for some reason. "Something went wrong" the message
Once back in crap seats offered and nothing in top tier even though that was what i ticked.

Settled on Section 226 lower level at 10.45 which is okay but so used to viewing from top level
Did not want to push my luck and get kicked out again.
Maybe they have a time limit on actually selecting tickets.

Waiting room at 9.30am
4349 ahead of me at the beginning
My turn at 10.14am
Kicked out at 10.30 am for some reason. "Something went wrong" the message
Once back in crap seats offered and nothing in top tier even though that was what i ticked.

Settled on Section 226 lower level at 10.45 which is okay but so used to viewing from top level
Did not want to push my luck and get kicked out again.
Maybe they have a time limit on actually selecting tickets.

I had the same experience. Kept getting offered trash top tier seats, mainly down the Carlton end. Had to keep going back into the queue and then search again. I think its a bit of a lucky dip and random rows and sections seem to get a staggered release or they fill from the back down. I don't know.

I ended up selection some seats on the lower level for something different given I sit top tier during the H&A.

I think I have ended right up at the Carlton end.
408 DD
You would think both clubs would be given separate sections initially so i think you will be okay.
At some stage that would change. Most likely when open to the public.

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back