News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a Gold member and have registered etc. I have a pending transaction from Ticketek on my credit card - $670 = 2 X $335. My Ticketek history, however, is just showing that I am registered with no further ticket information. I am getting anxious - despite the fact that all indications are that I am going to get tickets.
When and how do I get my tickets?

I am a Gold member and have registered etc. I have a pending transaction from Ticketek on my credit card - $670 = 2 X $335. My Ticketek history, however, is just showing that I am registered with no further ticket information. I am getting anxious - despite the fact that all indications are that I am going to get tickets.

We should get an email tomorrow with what seat(s) we got, and then we can collect from 9:00am Tuesday.

Thanks for that.
On another matter .... is there a formal announcement about an after game function in Melbourne for us all to attend?
The aftermatch is at the G (free entry from 6pm). Killers will perform, then players will be presented. Finishes at 8pm.

I'm exactly the same position. gold member. cc pending transaction from ticketek $335. but nothing on ticketek history.

Friend got a call from someone claiming to be ticktek staff, said they needed to confirm his credit card details as he was successful in the ballot. It was a private number, but they knew he had 2 concession and 1 adult. Scam or Fake? anyone else had this happen?

Someone on Facebook said they went into ticketek at Marion today and asked for their tickets to be printed and they did it so know what seats they have. So if you're close to a ticketek tomorrow I'd give it a shot.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

I find that highly doubtful as no one get's their allocation until tomorrow

Friend got a call from someone claiming to be ticktek staff, said they needed to confirm his credit card details as he was successful in the ballot. It was a private number, but they knew he had 2 concession and 1 adult. Scam or Fake? anyone else had this happen?
Hope he didn't give it!

He does put his membership at risk though if they do a identity check. Unlikely but they can do it. Not your issue though.

Yes, that's correct. In our case, occasionally at matches we've been asked to show our AFL membership cards.

Last edited:

i wouldnt be giving out my CC details to a random phone call

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an Eagles supporter I missed out for the ballot in 2015but wanted to
Go so paid out $1600 for 2 Cat 2 tickets. As my team isn't playing but I'll be in Melb what do you think the going rate for a Cat 7 ticket will be? As I want to have a seat but not too fussed about the view.

Hey guys

Old man got lucky as a cat 2 member in the ballot.
His ticket appears to be a restricted view concession one.
He reckons he won't be going so I'll confirm when ticket is in hand and he all but confirms he'll watch from home.
I'll then revert on the forum and field some offers over a private message.
I'll then arrange for the buyer to go to my old mans place for a pick up and payment.
Good luck all in getting a ticket to those who haven't got one.
Got cat 3 myself so happy days - Go you fcuking Crow boys!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back