Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2002
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
All week I have had to listen to your club crap on about their jumper, their supporters, their team. Constant sniping at the Pies, constant whingeing. Pies stayed quiet and focussed on what matters, putting an inferior side to the sword.

A few oberervations for the Norf hobos:

1. You club cannot devleop talent, Wells, Ziebell, Hansen etc etc, Arden St is a graveyard for talented kids.

2. Your coach has NFI, watch him in the box, he is clueless, he still thinks having a tough look on his face will work. Luckily he is the cheapest coach in the AFL, cos thats what he is worth.

3. Your CEO is a fool, he wanted a big crowd today, he did not get it. Why? Well you reckon pie fans want to help support a side that constantly snipes us? Why would we waste our money.

4. Your captain is one of the biggest seagulls in the AFL, we don't even bother to tag him and run off him. Who do you reckon Swan and Pendles are running off all day. Mr one way himself.

5. Season over, membership drive crippled, its what you deserved for your constant bitching, enjoy it, courtesy of the CFC.

6. And finally, so glad you got to wear your jumper, it was more fun humiliating you in it.

Look on the bright side Norf, at least you got to see Jimmy Barnes at Arden st, I'm tipping that will be the highlight of your year.

Harvey has a case of the Brad Johnsons. Gone on too long.

Everything you mentioned is valid but I actually think CEO, Coach and Captain before the game, and even the fielded team today, are just getting in on the 'troll Norf' act in a desperate attempt to be popular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All week I have had to listen to your club crap on about their jumper, their supporters, their team. Really, you had too? Couldn't read the article, not listen to the news etc? Constant sniping at the Pies, constant whingeing. Pies stayed quiet and focussed on what matters, putting an inferior side to the sword Is saying shit along the lines of yay we finally got to wear our jumper really 'sniping'

A few oberervations for the Norf hobos and we are the hobos?? observations, whinging, focused*...http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...on-top-of-ladder/story-e6frf9jf-1226031337635:

1. You club cannot devleop talent, Wells, Ziebell, Hansen etc etc, Arden St is a graveyard for talented kids. Wells isn't the clubs fault, just had some injuries and when fit he hasn't worked hard enough, Ziebell has had 2 broken legs in 2 seasons and will get better, Hansen was shit today, Swallow, Wright and Adams will be guns, but all need to improve on todays performance

2. Your coach has NFI, watch him in the box, he is clueless, he still thinks having a tough look on his face will work. Luckily he is the cheapest coach in the AFL, cos thats what he is worth. Yes, watching 2 seconds of footage gives you a clear idea of what he is like as a coach

3. Your CEO is a fool, he wanted a big crowd today, he did not get it. Why? Well you reckon pie fans want to help support a side that constantly snipes us? Why would we waste our money. Agreed that Brayshaw is a fool...again, the sniping comment confuses me

4. Your captain is one of the biggest seagulls in the AFL, we don't even bother to tag him and run off him. Who do you reckon Swan and Pendles are running off all day. Mr one way himself. Pretty sure Boomer hasn't been playing on Swan or Pendles. And yes, he has been beaten today, and he is a front runner, but that is because he should be playing in the forward pocket. He is a champion and will respond like one

5. Season over, membership drive crippled, its what you deserved for your constant bitching, enjoy it, courtesy of the CFC. Round 2....last year we lost to a team that finished outside the 8 the year before in round 1, and got smashed the next week by St Kilda. Similarities??? If we can recover over the bye, and get over Freo, we could still make the 8. And being beaten by the clear best team in the league will not cripple our membership drive, it will hurt it, but the people who don't buy a membership because of todays game are the ones who weren't likely too anyway

6. And finally, so glad you got to wear your jumper, it was more fun humiliating you in it. Can't argue with that, we are being humiliated

Look on the bright side Norf, at least you got to see Jimmy Barnes at Arden st, I'm tipping that will be the highlight of your year.Yep, raising money for worthwhile charities (haha Norf joke you guys are funny) was a highlight for the club...pity your club can't do anything for the community

Not our clubs greatest week, but you're an idiot :thumbsu:

Is there an echo in the bay? I'm sure I heard this last week. Something like 'he is a champ and will respond like one', 'Boomer never has two quiet games in a row'...

It's sad to see he's done a Brad Johnson.

Well, he wasn't quiet today, so that 'Boomer never has two quiet games in a row' is true. He just wasn't great.

Norths best: Firrito, Swallow-put good pressure on, laid 7 tackles, Harvey-you asked for our best players, not who played to their past standards, and Adams, who I think will be underrated this week, but still was one of our better players. Rawlings as well.

If you were pushing it you could include Lindsay Thomas, who didn't take opportunities, but was one of our better players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Message to Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back