Message to Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawes is average at best. Your goals come largely from your mids, and your forwards are made to make so much better than they are.

Cloke is your only power forward, except the spaz can't kick to save himself.

Self awareness fail.
Dawes average:rolleyes:?Typical poo and wee response.Cant wait to smash you overrated spuds later in the year:cool:

Dawes is average at best. Your goals come largely from your mids, and your forwards are made to make so much better than they are.

Self awareness fail.

Pretty clear you did not watch the match, Dawes and Cloke were very good today, they make Beau Muston look like.... Beau Muston. Or Beau Dowler look like Mitch Thorpe..
The pies are in awesome form and you are dead set fighting a losing battle, the pies missed a lot of fairly easy shots at goal as well. Only injuries will stop them the way things are panning out, here's hoping....

Pretty clear you did not watch the match, Dawes and Cloke were very good today, they make Beau Muston look like.... Beau Muston. Or Beau Dowler look like Mitch Thorpe..
The pies are in awesome form and you are dead set fighting a losing battle, the pies missed a lot of fairly easy shots at goal as well. Only injuries will stop them the way things are panning out, here's hoping....

Looks like I hurt your feelings in the $10 challenge thread.

Plenty of magpies fans pumping up the tyres of every single player on their list, without understanding how much better they've been made to look due to favourable circumstances, and being supported by an elite midfield.

Dawes and Cloke are very average.

Plenty of magpies fans pumping up the tyres of every single player on their list, without understanding how much better they've been made to look due to favourable circumstances, and being supported by an elite midfield.

Dawes>>>>>>>>>>>Roughead

Mate Dawes and Cloke are not average at all, hurts me to say it as I dont reall enjoy black and white success as much as the next bloke, did you watch the game? They were both very good, hit the ball very hard and did a lot of tough body work and paved the way for the smalls as well.
No need to worry about my feelings, I am a big boy and had my first wank when I was 13 so 30 years later I can live with that title if that is the best you have got, what are you a trainee priest who abstains from masturbating? Me thinks not so join the club tosser, bottom line is you fail to see the Pies are about five goals better than anyone at the moment, hope it does not last but that is a fact. They should have won by more...

By definition it is not an island, would you say north America is an island?
The North American Continent? No. Australia? Yes. But I don't think it's worth arguing here.

I'm more interested in the crowd from today. Looked like a few holes there in the stadium for a game that's been built up. Any news on how many Norf fans turned out? Did they outnumber the Collingwood fans?

Looked like a very soft effort from Norf fans again from what I could see.

The North American Continent? No. Australia? Yes. But I don't think it's worth arguing here.

I'm more interested in the crowd from today. Looked like a few holes there in the stadium for a game that's been built up. Any news on how many Norf fans turned out? Did they outnumber the Collingwood fans?

Looked like a very soft effort from Norf fans again from what I could see.

Crowd of 40,000

15,000 Deluded Norf fans

25,000 Pies Supporters

Norf Fail crowds = Fail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Self awareness fail.
Thanks for that Gibba, maybe you should try watching some Pies' games? :thumbsu:
As been pointed out, Dawes>>>>>Roughead
Ummm dude Australia is an island, so the answer for most of us is ...Yes.

Massive geography fail :thumbsu:

Trying to sound smart fail, again :thumbsu:

If anyone wants some extra lulz go on Norf board and check out what spin one of the biggest tools to ever have access to interwebz Knobstackle spitting out :D:thumbsu:

I think his stupidity hit a level that has not been reached last year when he continued to talk up Hanson as the best young forward in the league ignoring Jack Riewoldt who was racing away with the Coleman:eek:

I think his stupidity hit a level that has not been reached last year when he continued to talk up Hanson as the best young forward in the league ignoring Jack Riewoldt who was racing away with the Coleman:eek:

Of course Goal Kicking and general AFL skills are not high on his agenda when ranking Hanson.

Jack Riewoldt simply kicks Too Many goals to be any good in Knobstacle's view.

Hanson has other "special" qualities. :D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Message to Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back