Coach Michael Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to hear Brian Cook saying that we are looking to extend Voss' contract before the season starts (2 years seems to be the likely length of the extension). The club is showing great signs of stability and just keeps ticking all the the boxes.

45 seconds in..

we lose to the bears we'll be ruing this reach......
Pretty sure we won't be losing a game this year, if we don't meet that expectation then I think it'll be time for another review.

Pretty sure we won't be losing a game this year, if we don't meet that expectation then I think it'll be time for another review.
he has till easter.........

I don't see a problem with sorting out a contract extension sometime during the year.
He's not even remotely considering abandoning the opportunity to win a flag with Carlton.

According to 9 News reporter Tom Morris, the two parties are "still some way apart" on an agreement.

"There's a holding pattern between Carlton and Michael Voss at the moment. The reason? Money," Morris revealed on Tuesday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ask scotty burns.......

I love that footage. When a boxer gets hurt by a punch he always grins as if to say " That was nothing!" The same applies on the footy field. Clearly Burnsy shook him up to warrant such an over the top reaction. I love the way Burnsy doesn't react to his histrionics.

I love that footage. When a boxer gets hurt by a punch he always grins as if to say " That was nothing!" The same applies on the footy field. Clearly Burnsy shook him up to warrant such an over the top reaction. I love the way Burnsy doesn't react to his histrionics.
was always one of my favourite pie players.........

Wonder how much Voss wants?.....he I guess was used to big money thru his career
Hope it don't get ugly......
Incentives only if he’s chasing a boost - Cooky seems like an honest operator and should have the right figure thereabouts, you’d think.
Assume we we make a decent extra quid playing finals, then so can Vossy. Flag = gold bullion and lots of it.

20% outside the S/C for the HC helps his cause for a bump but still more proof of performance required, especially if he’s wanting a substantial increase into the top echelon of salaries.

Voss wanted Blue commitment,new identity,requesting hard training....team before themselves for the group hinting at less for more..

Media got hold of this and saying delay?...i get possibily of incentives.But team will want to share ?......

What if we make a GF...everyone want money!....collingwood have similar issues with sustained success all money is high on their lists..

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Michael Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back