Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be at the top of my list for delisting

I get contract timing and all that but would have

McEntee
Evans
Atkins

All well below him and quite a few more at least on par

Played 11 games including the preliminary in a side that finished second. Atkins.....

Felt he played the sub role reasonably well. Won the game for us v Melbourne.

Should consider himself very unlucky and the clubs disastrous trade period claims another victim

McEntee
Evans
Atkins
It's a scenario that happens all the time though.

Woodcock should've been delisted after McEntee was, a few years back, but he was the one out of contract.

There's no way Atkins and McEntee are delisted under contract, so whilst Narkle might go, Evans will probably also go.

McEntee
Evans
Atkins

All well below him and quite a few more at least on par

Played 11 games including the preliminary in a side that finished second. Atkins.....

Felt he played the sub role reasonably well. Won the game for us v Melbourne.

Should consider himself very unlucky and the clubs disastrous trade period claims another victim
Sounds like we got pick 29 thrown into the deal as a result of taking Atkins. I'd rather have Narkle than Atkins but I'd rather have Atkins and pick 29 than Narkle.

It's a scenario that happens all the time though.

Woodcock should've been delisted after McEntee was, a few years back, but he was the one out of contract.

There's no way Atkins and McEntee are delisted under contract, so whilst Narkle might go, Evans will probably also go.
Yep, it is one thing to have depth players but it is another to carry too many spuds.

Agree. We should not be delisting Scully under any circumstances.
Absolutely, but delisting a 203 cm 19 yo key forward who can take a pack mark, is one of the better kicks for goal on the list, and replacing him with just another sub 180 cm lightly framed flanker is what we do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #11 (2023) - Quinton Narkle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back