Toast Milestone Man: Andrew Gaff 100 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

just wanted to be the first to celebrate Gaffy on his milestone.

giphy.gif

That's come round quick. By my count he's played 99 out of a possible 107 since being drafted which is a fantastic effort.

Will he be the first player from the 2010 draft to reach 100? I checked hep pelt and he's on 98 so fair chance he is

Has taken his game to another level this year, he's been brilliant

Hopefully we can get a win for him

Agree that he's taken his game to another level - but jeez he's been good from the start hasn't he? He's always added value, even when he was perma-sub back in his first year.

Crazy that Shuey only beat him by one game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From WA Today: http://m.watoday.com.au/afl/west-co...-stay-a-west-coast-eagle-20150703-gi4kun.html

"If the milestone does fall in the clash against the Pies, he will have played 94 consecutive games, having not missed since round 17 of his debut season, 2011.

The guy whose wore the Eagles' number 3 jumper previously, Chris Judd, reached the milestone only eight games faster."
I don't understand this part of the article. How can you get to 100 games faster than 100 games? How can you get to 100 games in eight less games?
I think probably just bad English.

I don't understand this part of the article. How can you get to 100 games faster than 100 games? How can you get to 100 games in eight less games?
I think probably just bad English.

Example: Gaff has played 100 games from a possible ~110 or something. Perhaps Judd got there in a possible 102. I'm not sure about the exact numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Milestone Man: Andrew Gaff 100 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back