Miller, dead set Genius

Remove this Banner Ad

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH Hooper is better than Tambling. Plays in a better team and didnt get dropped the the Suncoast Lions or watever they are called up there in the AFLQ. Don't know enuf about Edwards
Tambling played 20 games in 2007 and Edwards played 16. How did you manage to see enough of Tamblings games to form an opinion without seeing any of Edwards? Or are you just basing your opinion on Tambling on what others posters (who also didn't see him play) are saying? Here's a tip. When you are talking out of complete ignorance, don't make it completely obvious next time. AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

Our initial offer was 3,20 and kennedy... The eagles wanted pick 1 as well. If anything we were trying to get 20 out of the deal. Kennedy was always going to be a part of the deal... well a WA boy anyway and at the moment bower has no currency.

The following is from an article written the Tuesday of trade week where Kennedy's manager was interviewed. I'll highlight the important parts for you deluded Carlton fans:
West Coast has inquired about Kennedy, a West Australian, and appears keen to make him part of the package for Judd — along with draft picks — but the Blues, at this stage, have not put the 20-year-old key forward on the table.

The Blues have offered only picks three and 20, while West Coast still wants pick No. 1 in the deal, but first pick might not be so crucial if Kennedy is thrown into the deal.

"Josh loves Carlton and is looking forward to remaining there, but he's also … aware that it's a business and if Carlton decide that he should go, well, I think Josh will sit and listen to what they've got to say," Loxley said.

"At the moment, he's happy at Carlton, loves it, but like all young players is aware that this is the business part and he's going to wait and see what direction Carlton give him.

"If Carlton feel it's imperative that Josh goes, they will need to convince Josh that's the case and I think … it's a fine line. Young players like Josh are loyal and hard-working — all the things you like about a good young person — and yet the same breath, it's been suggested that within the space of four days, you start thinking, 'Well, geez, all that loyalty's out of the window, I'm going to go somewhere else'."

Loxley said he had spoken to both West Coast and Carlton and confirmed that the Eagles were interested in Kennedy. "Each club, they're hedging their bets at this stage. Carlton would like to do the deal without Josh Kennedy. West Coast are saying, 'Well, if you want the deal done' — I don't know what all they're asking, but I do know they're interested in Josh. I'm only privy to some of the conversation, but it's a bit of stand-off at moment. I expect that something's going to give in the next day or so."
Now try and tell us again how the Blues put up Kennedy from the get go.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZT wrong im not Greg Miller...:)

yea greg miller has a 25 year career in football admin
Your just a fat unemployed pig, who has a mate who knows someone at the tankers.

after being the worst performed afl club in the last 7 years, and having to rely on afl handoits to survive, I think its great than deluded fans like you have bought the crap pratt is spinning.

Your in the box seat for pick 1 again next:thumbsu: year, and that is a done deal

yea greg miller has a 25 year career in football admin
Your just a fat unemployed pig, who has a mate who knows someone at the tankers.

after being the worst performed afl club in the last 7 years, and having to rely on afl handoits to survive, I think its great than deluded fans like you have bought the crap pratt is spinning.

Your in the box seat for pick 1 again next:thumbsu: year, and that is a done deal

but you have been in the finals 2 times in almost 25 years.
You dont have any money.
You have wallace and miller and now mcmahon.
No talls
Chose Tambling over Roughead..

and you were very quick to tell us you were in the BOX seat forJudd.

and you guys are in the box seat for another last placing.. but you will win 5 games.;)

but you have been in the finals 2 times in almost 25 years.
You dont have any money.
You have wallace and miller and now mcmahon.
No talls
Chose Tambling over Roughead..

and you were very quick to tell us you were in the BOX seat forJudd.

and you guys are in the box seat for another last placing.. but you will win 5 games.;)

tambling over roughead :confused:

no we didnt

you cant even troll properly

hilarious :D

just like

your admin
your drafting
the basket case you support

get back to your bucket full of kfc synbad

carlton is one club richmond fans can laugh at, your perfomances are worse than ours:thumbsu:

tambling over roughead :confused:

no we didnt

you cant even troll properly

hilarious :D

just like

your admin
your drafting
the basket case you support

get back to your bucket full of kfc synbad

carlton is one club richmond fans can laugh at, your perfomances are worse than ours:thumbsu:

That was a trick question to make you feel more ridiculous....

You chose Tambling over Franklin...

Our adin is sensational now... did you even hear what Waldron said about it yesterday on SEN??? Best admin in the business..

We also are about to launch the biggest sponsrship in Australian team history..
The Visy Centre is about to be announced.. Will be complete inside of 18 months and be better than Lexus...
Were turning ourselves around...

Laugh away....

That was a trick question to make you feel more ridiculous....

You chose Tambling over Franklin...

of course you did :rolleyes: if you are going to troll get your facts right or you look like a bigger moron than you allready are

typical carlton delusion

its fun watching you hacks get your hopes up

its funny, lost 15 in a row, and will,no doubt stuff the pick up anyway

look forward to another livingston, massie russel gracing optus oval

better still gibbs instead of selwood, leuenberger
murphy instead if thomas, pendlebury
wiggins instead of s burgoyne
kennedy istead of ryder

the list goes on and on, and trust me, tambling will play 200 games and get better, your hacks will be delisted or moved on, just like kennedy.

the comedy capers continue moron, you are a basket case with a corrupt president at the helm, thats the thing with the blosers, nothing ever changes...tank god:D

....carlton is one club richmond fans can laugh at, your perfomances are worse than ours:thumbsu:

The Blues beat the Tiges in 2007, and the Tiges won the spoon in 2007. So by definition your performances were worse than ours. That is just a fact. Wayne Carey said mid-year that the Tiges list is not only the worst in the comp, but one of the worst he has ever seen. Chris Judd included Dees, Blues, Dons and Pies in his initial list of Clubs that he thought "had a future" but didn't include the Tiges, which is a statement. But the point of this thread was Miller's impact on your list development over the past several years i.e. positive or negative. Based on your performance, and what I have seen over the past 6 years, I think the latter. It is an important issue, because your rebuilding will never be successful until you get the right people in charge of your list management. :)

of course you did :rolleyes: if you are going to troll get your facts right or you look like a bigger moron than you allready are

typical carlton delusion

its fun watching you hacks get your hopes up

its funny, lost 15 in a row, and will,no doubt stuff the pick up anyway

look forward to another livingston, massie russel gracing optus oval

better still gibbs instead of selwood, leuenberger
murphy instead if thomas, pendlebury
wiggins instead of s burgoyne
kennedy istead of ryder

the list goes on and on, and trust me, tambling will play 200 games and get better, your hacks will be delisted or moved on, just like kennedy.

the comedy capers continue moron, you are a basket case with a corrupt president at the helm, thats the thing with the blosers, nothing ever changes...tank god:D

We tanked and you won the woden spoon and lost to us???
Embarassingly bad you blokes are...

Keep looking for excuses and not reasons...:thumbsu:

better still gibbs instead of selwood, leuenberger YES EASILY
murphy instead if thomas, pendlebury YES EASILY, BY LIGHT YEARS IN FACT
wiggins instead of s burgoyne NO
kennedy istead of ryder YES

The issue is that Tiges had had a lot more top-20 picks than the Blues, mainly because the Blues were excluded from the draft, and the PP rule are far less generous now, but the Blues list is still a long way ahead of what the Tiges have right now, and the Tiges are still on the bottom. I really think the Tiges need to change their list management process, otherwise the same mistakes will just be repeated. That's the real issue and point I'm making. :)

2002 - 16th
2003 - 15th
2004 - 11th
2005 - 16th
2006 - 16th
2007 - 15th

what you excuse for this;)

your in the box seat for the number 1 draft pick, again

2 times playing in the finals for a quarter of a century.
Bartlett is an old man now... and he was there for your last flag...

Weve had 6 bad years.. weve left you for dead..
MEmbers
Sponsors
Facilities
List

Keep lauGHING...:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Blues beat the Tiges in 2007, and the Tiges won the spoon in 2007. So by definition your performances were worse than ours. That is just a fact. Wayne Carey said mid-year that the Tiges list is not only the worst in the comp, but one of the worst he has ever seen. Chris Judd included Dees, Blues, Dons and Pies in his initial list of Clubs that he thought "had a future" but didn't include the Tiges, which is a statement. But the point of this thread was Miller's impact on your list development over the past several years i.e. positive or negative. Based on your performance, and what I have seen over the past 6 years, I think the latter. It is an important issue, because your rebuilding will never be successful until you get the right people in charge of your list management. :)

LOL @ Carey.

Believe me, he watches bugger all football, keeps getting players wrong, their history, background, et al..

Carey has absolutely zero credibility in making judgement calls both on and off field.:)

LOL @ Carey.

Believe me, he watches bugger all football, keeps getting players wrong, their history, background, et al..

Carey has absolutely zero credibility in making judgement calls both on and off field.:)

Well, I just haven't heard of any non-Carlton non-Richmond media observer rate the Tiges current list ahead of the Blues.Most are predeicting the Blues have a chance at the top-8 in 2008 given their list talent, and most aren't predicting much change for the Tiges in 2008. It's really a cumulation of overwhelming opinion. I used Carey and Judds opinion as just 2 examples. But the real issue at Tigerland, is not where you'll finish in 2008, but whether your list management people have learnt the lessons of the past, and will make this latest rebuild a successful one. IMO I think you need to totally restructure and improve your list management process, and replace Miller. Terry is actually a decent coach, but he is limited by what players he has at his disposal. Miller is the real culprit, and is holding your Club back. :)

What Dicknose Pratt can't buy is fact

Carlton has the worse backline in the competition for 2007.

Carlton points against 2911
Richmond points against 2537

I can't sse Carltons backline getting any better next year

Our baclline has a lot more height, pace, talent and upside than the Tiges. The high scores kicked against us, were in large part due to Pagan's ultra-attacking gameplan. It tightened up a lot when Ratten arrived. The Tiges had 150 points kicked against them in one game in 2007 from memory. That should tell you something. :)

incorrect. the tigers backline even without the height of carltons is far superior, if you want to ignore the nearly 400 more points you let through then us and use the excuse of an 'ultra attacking' style, then your backline should be have been modelled alot closer to ours, which it wasn't, it was woefully slow and unaccountable. also our current forwardline obliterates yours, you've got hope in the midfield with judd there but he'll be expected to do most of the work by himself with nick 'the neck' stevens likely to be a shadow of his former self, murphy continuing to develop and gibbs being average.

Our baclline has a lot more height, pace, talent and upside than the Tiges. The high scores kicked against us, were in large part due to Pagan's ultra-attacking gameplan. It tightened up a lot when Ratten arrived. The Tiges had 150 points kicked against them in one game in 2007 from memory. That should tell you something. :)

Please enlighten me with the defensive players who have more height pace talent and upside than Richmond.

Facts don't lie Carlton had the worse Backline in the competition this year. And it won't be any better next year. Ratten tightened it up so much so that his record stands at 0-6

So we need to work on our backline, WE KNOW THAT!...
Carlton Point Against 2911 - 16th in AFL...
Richmond points against 2537 - 15th in AFL...

However lets look at this shall we...
Carlton Points For 2167 - 6th in AFL
Richmond Points For 1958 - 13th in AFL

Looking at those stats your find that our midfield and forward line works well... Our backline generally consisted of Jamison, Thornton, Bower, Walker, Saddington, Edwards, Scotland, Ohailpin. They will have another preseason under their belt which means additional strength and body to be able to go with the likes of Llyod, Richo, Brown etc. They will still have their off days but 2911 points will not be repeated

It looks like sour grapes are on sale at Punt Rd for 10 dollars a kilo.

It isn't carlton's fault that Richmond didn't get Judd, he didn't want to play for your club ...

Just deal with it and move on, and stop blaming us for all your club's problems in the last 30 years.
There were several other melbourne clubs that missed out on Judd, and I have to say the Tiger fans bitterness overshadows the trolling and childish rants by the Magpie fans ...

Also back on topic and Parrot's main point here -
WHAT THE HELL HAS GREG MILLER DONE TO IMPROVE THE RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB (ON FIELD ?)

It looks like sour grapes are on sale at Punt Rd for 10 dollars a kilo.

It isn't carlton's fault that Richmond didn't get Judd, he didn't want to play for your club ...

Just deal with it and move on, and stop blaming us for all your club's problems in the last 30 years.
There were several other melbourne clubs that missed out on Judd, and I have to say the Tiger fans bitterness overshadows the trolling and childish rants by the Magpie fans ...

Also back on topic and Parrot's main point here -
WHAT THE HELL HAS GREG MILLER DONE TO IMPROVE THE RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB (ON FIELD ?)

It's not about sour grapes, I sick of you Carlton flogs coming on the Richmond board talking absolute tripe.

Please enlighten me with the defensive players who have more height pace talent and upside than Richmond.

Sure. Setanta (200cm), Austin (194cm), Jamison (193cm), Bower (193cm), Thornton (192cm). Plus fast rebounding attacking tall defenders/midfielder - Walker (190cm), Joey Anderson (189cm). Extremely inexperienced still, apart from Thornton, but lots of talent and upside. Once our defensive lineup and gameplan stabilizes under Ratten, plus with more midfield support, we should improve. The Blues will go into 2008 with a large midfield rotation as well. They'll be 1-2 midfielders rotated through the defensive half to provide extra support and rebound. Setanta had to be used in the middle and up forward because of injuries to out forwards and rucks last year. Next year he can play in the defensive half more. Waite was used at CHB in 2007, which was only a temporary measure IMO. He is a natural KP forward, and a brilliant one, but doesn't have the defensive mindset to play at CHB. He did completely annihilate Nick Riewoldt though. :)

The following is from an article written the Tuesday of trade week where Kennedy's manager was interviewed. I'll highlight the important parts for you deluded Carlton fans:

Now try and tell us again how the Blues put up Kennedy from the get go.

Now with your creditbility in tatters can you please just wander off into your little corner and sulk?!

Since your delusion has got the better of you I have extracted the important bits for you to read

Written October 3...
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22522316-20322,00.html
"The Eagles, however, have initially -- and boldly -- demanded the No. 1 pick, plus No. 3, No. 20 and West Australian youngster Josh Kennedy in exchange for their former captain.

It's believed the Blues are tipped to offer three parts of the package -- minus the No. 1 choice."

Written after the Tuesday proceedings of Trade week...
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22560948-11088,00.html

"It's believed the Blues and the Eagles have tentatively agreed to swap pick No. 3 and West Australian-born key forward, Josh Kennedy.

The clubs are still in discussion about Carlton's pick No. 20 and a swap for West Coast's pick No. 30."

So who is delusional? Not me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Miller, dead set Genius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back