Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Colours, logo?? Don't go the way wizards, Hawks, raptors and Philly have and just have some stupid circle logo
Logo and court in particular. Agree on the circle logos. Would love to go the Chicago route with a bold, simplistic front-on wolf without the extra crap.

45-37 was his worst record with the Bulls in 5 years. In 26 years we have 5 records better than that.

Been a massive supporter of the wolves since 2000. I have a picture with mark madsen at the target centre back in 08. Finally excited that we now have the players and coach. Arrrrrrooooooo!!!

45-37 was his worst record with the Bulls in 5 years. In 26 years we have 5 records better than that.

Been a massive supporter of the wolves since 2000. I have a picture with mark madsen at the target centre back in 08. Finally excited that we now have the players and coach. Arrrrrrooooooo!!!
There are definitely risks involved with hiring him but as Zach Lowe put it, "If you can get Tom Thibodeau to coach your team, you get Tom Thibodeau to coach your team." Excited to see what he can do with this group.

There are definitely risks involved with hiring him but as Zach Lowe put it, "If you can get Tom Thibodeau to coach your team, you get Tom Thibodeau to coach your team." Excited to see what he can do with this group.
Apparently thibs liked the way the Warriors way of "light" training. Hopefully he uses this and not run out players in the ground with injuries like he did at the Bulls. So pumped though haha

Apparently thibs liked the way the Warriors way of "light" training. Hopefully he uses this and not run out players in the ground with injuries like he did at the Bulls. So pumped though haha
Thibs likes one way

200w_d.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With what Thibs got out of Noah i cant wait to see him work with Towns
I don't really have high expectations, I just expect him to be considered the GOAT within five years

He's a tough coach but he's also a coach that tends to get more out of his team than you'd expect given the players available to him. Chicago always seemed to have a record that was better than his personnel. If he can bring that to Minnesota then I see no reason why you won't be competing for a playoff birth in two seasons (particularly if the ping-pong balls fall in your favour).

Tom Thibodeau coach/POBO on a five year deal. It feels weird to get the most sought after candidate on the market...

You have the most exciting young talent in the league. Unless there was a team in the championship debate looking for a new coach, I think Minnesota was always going to be the most appealing choice for coaches.

He's a tough coach but he's also a coach that tends to get more out of his team than you'd expect given the players available to him. Chicago always seemed to have a record that was better than his personnel. If he can bring that to Minnesota then I see no reason why you won't be competing for a playoff birth in two seasons (particularly if the ping-pong balls fall in your favour).

You have the most exciting young talent in the league. Unless there was a team in the championship debate looking for a new coach, I think Minnesota was always going to be the most appealing choice for coaches.
For once I don't feel depressed supporting both the Dogs and the Timberwolves. It feels odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back