Mitch Clark - Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree..Clark's best hope is a trade to the eagles or a 3 way deal involving Freo. But the Freo player to the eagles would have to be good as I can't see the eagles helping out Freo land Clark without them getting a star quality player

Yer hill and morabito are the only players that we would accept neither of which freo would part with

Come and talk to Melbourne Mitch!!!!

We have the young talent (which we can give up) and a higher pick than Freo.

He would be such a perfect fit at Melbourne id be willing to pay serious overs to land him

Here's my thoughts.

Id give up one of: Blease, Bennell, Strauss.

Id give up two of: Jones, pick 12, pick 32 or Warnock.

Tell Crazzy Vozzy to take his pick, he couldn't refuse!!:D:thumbsu::eek:

To add to the melting pot, Brad Hardie and some other guy (just caugh the end of it) on 6PR were saying he has a heavily back ended contract and there are some queries on his attitude (big headed?). Again its not the highest level of journalism.

I think Clark is worth a bit and that is what we will pay. In the end it will come down to what picks they want ? 2 in the first round,or there abouts, (I do not think they will want players, especially well paid ones) just how much he wants out and how much it free's up cap space so they can hold their team together.

BTW I do not understand why WC would want him, you have enough talls and rucks. I don't think that a Kennedy/Clark fwd line with NicNAt or Cox rotating though would work. Plus if you add if Lynch or a Hansen it would be land of giants. You keep your pick 4 for a gun mid-fielder and keep out of this one.

Then you don't keep track of our list very well.

We just delisted Notte our project KP forward.

We just delisted Sullivan our project ruckman.

We just delisted our backup CHB in Wilkes.

Hansen will retire (hopefully).:eek:

Spangher is being traded as is McKinely who was a medium marking forward.

Cox is 28.

Lynch just re-signed a 1 yr deal and is backup for the ruck and CHF.

We will draft or trade in a tall forward / ruck.

We don't really need a ruckman. We have Leui, Charman and Mccauley. Would you offer your Ablett picks for him?

I think the club would be reticent to give away either of the compo picks. I would have thought Mackie alone may have got the deal done but possibly the addition of our 2nd round pick could be considered if another player is not wanted.

It's been rumoured that this guy has threatened the Lions to get a trade with Freo happening right now, otherwise he will go to GWS the following year where the Lions will get next to no compensation

Clearly he thinks he's bigger than the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Danoz's suggestion. brisbane seem to get some reasonable compo and Freo don't lose anyone. Obviously Pies may not go for it as they always seem quite stingy when trading.

Actually, I would even do it without getting Pies 3rd rounder. We don't get anything from our first 2 picks but keep all our players and gain a good one. We can use our later picks to speculate on a mature age player.

Tarrant to Collingwood for 1st and or 2nd round pick.

Fremantle first, plus pick from Collingwood to Brisbane for Clark.

To add to the melting pot, Brad Hardie and some other guy (just caugh the end of it) on 6PR were saying he has a heavily back ended contract and there are some queries on his attitude (big headed?). Again its not the highest level of journalism.

I think Clark is worth a bit and that is what we will pay. In the end it will come down to what picks they want ? 2 in the first round,or there abouts, (I do not think they will want players, especially well paid ones) just how much he wants out and how much it free's up cap space so they can hold their team together.

BTW I do not understand why WC would want him, you have enough talls and rucks. I don't think that a Kennedy/Clark fwd line with NicNAt or Cox rotating though would work. Plus if you add if Lynch or a Hansen it would be land of giants. You keep your pick 4 for a gun mid-fielder and keep out of this one.

I agree with you DOC.I hope WC keep pick 4 for gun midfielder.You guys can have Clarke.

[/b]

Then you don't keep track of our list very well.

We just delisted Notte our project KP forward

We just delisted Sullivan our project ruckman.

We just delisted our backup CHB in Wilkes

Hansen will retire (hopefully).:eek:

Spangher is being traded as is McKinely who was a medium marking forward.

Cox is 28.

Lynch just re-signed a 1 yr deal and is backup for the ruck and CHF.

We will draft or trade in a tall forward / ruck.

Well across your recent list changes (all of them good de-listings) but my point was that Clark is not like displace either of your current ruck options and probably is too similar as a fwd to Kennedy to suit your needs. When you add in another tall into other mix you are top heavy.

Your draft needs I am sure is covered in another but I suspect that you will go for a quality mid before a tall. If Darling is a chance but he is a different prospect to Clark.

Clark fits our needs perfectly but we have said that before with Dessie and Carr.

Well across your recent list changes (all of them good de-listings) but my point was that Clark is not like displace either of your current ruck options and probably is too similar as a fwd to Kennedy to suit your needs. When you add in another tall into other mix you are top heavy.

Your draft needs I am sure is covered in another but I suspect that you will go for a quality mid before a tall. If Darling is a chance but he is a different prospect to Clark.

Clark fits our needs perfectly but we have said that before with Dessie and Carr.

Cox is 28 and given the history of most WA based players not doing much after age 30 Clark playing FF and rucking for 5>7 minutes a quarter is exactly what the Eagles will need in a couple of years.

Saying that I wouldn't use pick 4 on him, no way.

Picks 26 + 28 yes.

Possibly trade a Mitch Brown to get a late first rounder to use ....... maybe but only if Mitch wanted out.

Pick 4 will land us one of Bennell, Day, Gaff, Atley or Heppell. And any of these are quality.

I'm hoping Heppell.:thumbsu:

Still we should drive that price up as much as possible and make Freo pay overs.;):D

And tarrant, solomon, farmer, croad.....
Tarrant and Farmer turned out. No doubt in my mind. Craody was a deal made by a team without a coach and was a mistake. Carr was worth it (who did Port get from that deal? Not much). Des unfortunately got home, got lazy and got injured.

Mitch Clark (if any of this is true) fits us so well its scary. A guy who is young, talented and can play forward and best of all form the best ruck division in the league with Sandi.

Make it happen Freo :)

Pick 4 will land us one of Bennell, Day, Gaff, Atley or Heppell. And any of these are quality.

and Clark isn't?
i do believe he's made a senior all-australian team and the above haven't in the last two years.

let's all remember that regardless of the quality of draft picks, the players are still yet to actually produce in a match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Clark - Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back