Mitch Clark - Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

So many misplaced hopes, so many hilarious low ball offers from Fremantle supporters.

Should just rename the thread "What are the worst trade proposals you have heard? pt.2 (the Freo addition)".

Clark would be worth a top 5-10 pick and a decent player, unless he comes with some over the top baggage.

I wouldn't be getting to excited just yet. I don't know if it's just me but imo, Greg Denham has about as much credibility as Paris Hilton..wouldn't believe a word he said, but that's just me

So many misplaced hopes, so many hilarious low ball offers from Fremantle supporters.

Should just rename the thread "What are the worst trade proposals you have heard? pt.2 (the Freo addition)".

Clark would be worth a top 5-10 pick and a decent player, unless he comes with some over the top baggage.

Exactly its like the rumours i have heard rich going to westcoast for a player and pick 27 odd. Clark is worth a first rounder palmer. Seeing as though west coast are desperate for a small forward we could trade clark and banfield to westcoast who give pick 4 and 27 who then trade clark to fremante for pick 21, , 38 (25 being collingwoods).then fremantle trading plamer and pick 55 to brisbane for Rischitellis pick with adelaide colingwood and melbourne possibly all involved.. Meaning brisbane end up with Palmer, Pick4,25,27 and a later pick for Clark and say a pick 39 from bulldogs for sherman? with other late picks exchanged, banfield and whatever pick rischitelli is worth.as well as say 55 from freo and maybe griffin from adelaide. Collingwood giving freo pick 25 which goes to brisbane for tarrant. then melbourne trading picks 31 and 48 for josh fraser with other late picks recieved by melbourne as well as other clubs as well?

A very long shot.. i have to much time on my hands but it does seem pretty fair for all parties involved? Only possibly adelaide but griffin is hardly worth pick 70 odd anyway.

Hutchy just confirmed that Clark has requested a move to Fremantle. Things should really heat up now... In reality though, it will be impossible for Fremantle to satisfy Brisbane's needs.

Craig hutchison just spoke about clark on the footy show saying brisbane would hold onto him.. even not wanting him to go i would rather get good young kids and some good value now then a pick 20 something when he goes to GWS..

Hutchy just confirmed that Clark has requested a move to Fremantle. Things should really heat up now... In reality though, it will be impossible for Fremantle to satisfy Brisbane's needs.

Well if hutchy says it, it must be true!

He confirmed it? Wonder what kind of dollar he is on at the lions?

Hope he doesn't tell me to jump off a cliff!

those people thropwing up palmers name have no idea. is a good friend of mine and there is nooooo chance in hell he will ever leave wa. ever.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:TBH I really hope you are right, does this mean the rumours are crap?

team chemistry >>>>>>>>> Mitch Clark

And to the people who think Freo underestimate the requirements, most supporters are not confident that this can get done and realise that pick 5-10 or equivalent is about right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly its like the rumours i have heard rich going to westcoast for a player and pick 27 odd. Clark is worth a first rounder palmer. Seeing as though west coast are desperate for a small forward we could trade clark and banfield to westcoast who give pick 4 and 27 who then trade clark to fremante for pick 21, , 38 (25 being collingwoods).then fremantle trading plamer and pick 55 to brisbane for Rischitellis pick with adelaide colingwood and melbourne possibly all involved.. Meaning brisbane end up with Palmer, Pick4,25,27 and a later pick for Clark and say a pick 39 from bulldogs for sherman? with other late picks exchanged, banfield and whatever pick rischitelli is worth.as well as say 55 from freo and maybe griffin from adelaide. Collingwood giving freo pick 25 which goes to brisbane for tarrant. then melbourne trading picks 31 and 48 for josh fraser with other late picks recieved by melbourne as well as other clubs as well?

A very long shot.. i have to much time on my hands but it does seem pretty fair for all parties involved? Only possibly adelaide but griffin is hardly worth pick 70 odd anyway.

??? You lost me.

No way is Fraser worth picks 31 plus 48. Personally I wouldn't give any pick before 40.

Griffen is worth more than pick 70.

Players cannot be "on-traded" as you suggest for Clark and West Coast. You can do three-way deals though.

Mitch Clark is good but he is not worth picks 4,25,27 plus Palmer. That is more than Geelong is getting for Ablett!

Why would West Coast give up pick 4 when all they get is Banfield and later picks? Banfield is not that good!

Tarrant should not be worth pick 25. I would say 3rd round pick plus steak knives (fringe player) but who knows?

well if Clark wants out surely the Lions will push for him to consider the eagles and make a play for pick #4?

If he requested Fremantle.... why would he then accept a trade to West Coast??

It'll be interesting if this turns out to be correct, still a bit iffy on the fact that Hutchy (Biggest w***er ever) has "confirmed it"

I don't know if we'd be able to come up with enough at the trade table..

Voss is that you?

Hahaha nah this isn't quite what I meant, now you have gone completely full circle.

I know there is zero chance of this 'trade' happening, but can you clarify it so we know what you're trying to say?

Trying to decipher that;

Clark + Banfield (From Bris to WC) -> Pick 4 + Pick 27
Tarrant (From Freo to Pies)-> Pick 25
Clark (From WC to Freo) -> Pick 21 + Pick 25 + Pick 38
Palmer + Pick 55 (From Freo to Bris) -> Rischitelli compensation pick
Pick 39 (From WB to Bris) -> Sherman
Pick 31 + Pick 48 (Dees to Pies) -> Fraser
and Griffin just comes to Fremantle for nothing.

yeah, nah.

If this is true I think Brisbane will be keen to get a deal done. Otherwise he will be headed to GWS for a whole lot less.

If he wants to go home, freo need to chase hard.

Last year he was a revelation, you'd have to think he's worth two late first rounders.

Palmer and our second round is what I'd like to offer, but Palmer and our first round is probably what would get it done.

I'd prefer to trade Johnson than Palmer, but I'm probably alone there in the freo camp.

Any talk of Hill is insane

I know there is zero chance of this 'trade' happening, but can you clarify it so we know what you're trying to say?

Trying to decipher that;

Clark + Banfield (From Bris to WC) -> Pick 4 + Pick 27
Tarrant (From Freo to Pies)-> Pick 25
Clark (From WC to Freo) -> Pick 21 + Pick 25 + Pick 38
Palmer + Pick 55 (From Freo to Bris) -> Rischitelli compensation pick
Pick 39 (From WB to Bris) -> Sherman
Pick 31 + Pick 48 (Dees to Pies) -> Fraser
and Griffin just comes to Fremantle for nothing.

yeah, nah.
I don't understand it either....

So WC lose pick 4 and 27, for 21, 38 and Banfield.

Wow.

If he wants to go home, freo need to chase hard.

Last year he was a revelation, you'd have to think he's worth two late first rounders.

Palmer and our second round is what I'd like to offer, but Palmer and our first round is probably what would get it done.

I'd prefer to trade Johnson than Palmer, but I'm probably alone there in the freo camp.

Any talk of Hill is insane

Not at all. MJ + second. If we managed to get a good pick from Collingwood (any guess is as good as another atm) then we could chuck that in instead of the 2nd if they weren't interested.

Noone knows what Brisbane's rection to all these players wanting to leave is, but one thing we know for certain, they can't offer them more money, so they're going to have to do some trades, so they're probably not in the best position to play hard ball and get over odds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Clark - Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back